SRT-10 VIPER PARTS FOR SALE!! SAVE BIG $$$!!!

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all.

I haven't been on the boards in a while here as our shop has been quite busy here in Connecticut.

First off, as you should all know, we are now fullly certified Paxton Dealers and Installers. Currently we have a brand new SRT-10 kit in stock with the High Polish option. Retail is $8399, give us a call for a special Holiday Savings!

Also, when I first got my Viper this past summer, I tried a couple of different exhausts on the car. The first one I bought was the Corsa "Track Exhaust". I had it on my car for dyno testing at our facility, along with about 2 weeks of driving on it totalling around 300 miles. I have since removed the system and replaced it with a full header, exhaust, hi-flow cat system instead. So, the CORSA EXHAUST IS FOR SALE! It is in perfect condition and the tips are perfect as well. 'Parts Rack' Offers this system for just under $1400 plus shipping. I will sell it for $1000 with free ground shipping via UPS anywhere in the Continental U.S.

You must be registered for see images

Along with this, I have the SRT/10 Rollbar hoops in black, with the new plastic cover for behind the rear seats. I installed this in my car for VOI8 and removed it immediately thereafter. Again, 'Parts Rack' offers this for $1749 plus shipping. I will sell it for $1250, again with free ground shipping anywhere in the Continental U.S.

Now the really big news....HRE WHEELS!!!!

We have just become the official Connecticut distributor for HRE wheels. We are offering HUGE savings on these wheels throughout the winter season (and it takes about 4-8 weeks to get them made since each set is custom made). I have just installed a set of 547's on my Black Mamba with Black Centers and polished lips. They are incredible to look at and superior to almost every other wheel manufacturer out there. We also carry Kinesis, Fikse, and Forgeline to those interested as well. This sale is authorized by HRE. Come in, or give us a call to save from 10%-20% off HRE wheels ordered now (discounts are dependant on wheel and/or tire package...)

So here you are. Some pretty great offers out there! Come and get them!

You can contact me at; [email protected] or call the shop at 203-229-0590 M-F 8:30am-5:30pm EST and Saturdays from 11am-4pm EST. I look forward to hearing back from you. The Corsa exhaust and Roll Hoops will be sold to the first buyer for either or both pieces. I am not interested in making an extra $50 or so to sell them to someone else!

Aside from all this, we also are official dealers and installers (MECP on premises) for ALPINE, JL AUDIO, KENWOOD EXCELLON, and FOCAL. Our audio team has over 20 years experience in this field and can design anything to your heart's desire....

We are also dealers for the following Viper related products;

Stop-Tech Brakes
Brembo Brakes
ALCON Brake Systems
ArcherSpeed
B&M
all Mopar Speedshop Products
MOTON Suspension Systems
OHLINS Suspension Systems
Ground Control Suspension Systems
Belanger Exhaust Systems
Corsa Exhaust Systems
B&B Exhaust Systems
Snake-Oyl Products
K&N
Zero-Flight-Altitude
Vipermania Hard-Tops
and so much more.........

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you all!
Happy Holidays!

:usa: :2tu: :usa:

Mitchell Frischer
SpeedTechnik
www.speedtechnik.com
<font color="red"> </font>

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mitchel, that looks bad ass!
Do you plan on lowering the ride height?
Also, I see you chose the 19 inch wheel for the rear, how come you didnt go with the 20 inch wheel? :cool:

OP
OP
T

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the complement!

I stayed with the 19 inch rear as I wanted to maintain as comfortable a ride as possible. I upgraded the fronts to 19's while retaining the stock 275mm tire width up front. Also, I am NOT using run-flats and the car drives so much nicer and handles better as a result.

I will definitely be lowering this car with either a Moton or Ohlins based suspension. With just over 400 miles on the odometer I'm leaving the suspension stock for now. The upgraded suspension will be installed before this Spring. She's just going to wind up on the showroom floor of my shop over the winter along with our in-house '02 M3 Convertible...

OP
OP
T

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to update those of you out there that the HRE sale is going strong and these wheels can be drop-shipped ANYWHERE!!!

Also, it looks like the rollbar has been sold, so the exhaust is still available...

I forgot to mention in the list of vendors we carry and install parts for is STARTECH
Check out what they have available for the SRT-10, especially the wheels and the front splitter. http://www.startech.de/homee.htm (Click on 'Programs' and then choose your vehicle (Gen 1/2 or Gen 3)...

They are really nice and I will be putting that splitter on my own '04 Mamba.

Take care everybody,
:usa: Mitchell :usa:
[email protected]
203-229-0590

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics. I plan on doing something that looks very similar. My Mamba will get mods in January and wheels are are part of the deal. How long does your HRE sale last?

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the Pilot sport tires stop any wheel hop you may have had ? Just a thought and I'm suspecting the run flats causing the wheel hop.

OP
OP
T

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello NOMERCY....I actually know of you from the Corvette Forum. My friend WildWolf is on there and has shown me your former Z06 many times...By far the nicest and most bad a** C5 I've ever seen! It's nice to see you in the Viper club!

The sale on the HRE's is through the Winter season (end of January...) There will always be discounts to VCA members all the time, it's just that this sale is in conjunction with HRE.

By the way, are you getting the new Z06? I know I want one...

Oh - and how's this for coincidence?, My Black Mamba is #55 to your #56!

VIPER IV - The non-run flat Pilot Sport II's bite much nicer than the run flats. The car just plain drives nicer all around. It's also much more compliant. As far as wheel hop goes; since I just crossed the 600 mile mark, I haven't gone for that quite yet. Don't worry, I'll be there soon enough and will be performing and posting various dyno results from our in-house Dynapack Dynamometer. I'd like to do before and after's of the mods (simple, for now) I will have. The most recent run of my previous '04 Viper which had Belanger Headers, Random-Tech Hi-Flow cats, Belanger exhaust, and the K&amp;N intake made 499.5 WHP on pump gas (crap 93). I forget the torque rating but if you want I can post the Dyno graph on here as soon as possible. The only thing I will be doing different on this car (performance-wise), will be to tune it ourselves; most likely with the AEM unit. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine