SRT Certificates ....I have 2

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 certificates for the 2003 SRT. The timing is not right for me to order 1. Will the VCA take the 2 certificates back, inorder to help another person(s) get this new snake?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hemidaytona;

What a great gesture! I think that is very cool of you to offer to return your certs. We need more of this type of attitude in light of all the squabbling over the SRT design, etc. I have ordered mine, and I am really looking forward to it.

Maybe you could be of help to someone who wants an SRT by taking delivery, and then just have the other person write you a check for exactly what you agreed upon with the dealer you were going to order from. That way, you helped an enthusiast get a new Viper, and you did not try to profit from anything.

Me thinks even that may be unacceptable because the auto registration probably has to be in your name for Dodge. This is only a guess.

You deserve applause for offering, and we should all be grateful that Dodge gave us first dibs. Members like you on this site are what got me to take the plunge and buy my first Viper. This club, site, and members is really great.

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Frank,
If you call Fiona (800-998-1110) and tell her that you won't be using them she will cancel them and reissue them to someone on the waiting list. This will make someone very happy.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now there's someone with character (dictionary says moral excellence and strength).

Next Sunday's sermon: "How to Zaino your Certificate."

Father Frank

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 bad gts: I would not take it!! I AM NOT A GREEDY SOB! Unlike other people on this Board [YOU]!
tongue.gif

The best thing to do with your Certs is to turn it back into Viper HQ! They have a waiting list!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What goes around, Comes around!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

<u> Your off the list!</u>
death2.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 02-22-2002 at 07:28 PM</font>

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's so hush hush about this???? I bet at LEAST 15% of the SRT's that were ordered, the owners of those cars bought them to flip cuz we all know they'll bring a premium.

My .02$

Craig

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see HEMIDAYTNA has his head screwed on straight! We need more people with this type of attitude. Modern day Robin Hood.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some, their whole life revolves around magazine reports, magazine guys, talking about magazine guys...others get in...buckle up and go.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that DC will be doing a Sales Audit after the 28th! If they find any improprieties with the orders, that Dealer will loose that order! DC will also contact the owners that placed orders to verify authenticity!

Turn your unused Cert back in to Viper HQ!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an example of the REAL WORLD! [1badgts]
I just e-mailed "Kim" at Viper HQ stating that "I" [Chuck Tator] will not be using my 03 SRT-10 Certificate! Viper HQ can us it for someone who is on the waiting list to get a Certificate!

I don't know what world your in?
confused.gif
I guess you need to grow up!
This is the Real World! Sonny

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on a side note.....

Does anyone recall the VAST amount of 96 coupes availiable for sale in Hemmings when the certificate program was out????? Even before the car was produced and people had certificates, there were ads for 80K and up just to be the first one on the block..

This is gonna happen, even moreso than it did back in 96. I say start buying a hemmings a month now and look at how many SRT-10 ads increase every month.

Craig

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEMIDAYTNA,
There are more of us out there then gets credit! It's to bad it only takes a couple to cloud the waters!?

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 02-28-2002 at 08:13 AM</font>

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank & Chuck,
It is NICE to see some integrity in the Viper Nation.
You are both to be commended for your actions.
Knowing both of you is a pleasure and honor.
Now 3 persons on the waiting list that want an SRT may get one.
I would be thankful if I was on the waiting list, but I love my ACR and the SRT doesn't do it for me.
Frank are you getting that comp coupe?

smile.gif

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank are you getting that comp coupe?

How do you get in line for one of these? Are they taking orders
for them?

Members online