SRT good car,but keep your eyesOPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: my viper is top quality carsome owers arer not so much easily discrabable

Not my country heh? :evilmad: Sir, care to elaborate a little there? I may only be a teenager, but I'll be damned if anyone that cant FRIKIN speak our language comes in and tells me this is not my country.... Why you take a little trip back 62 years ago today(If you know what day that is)
and ask some of those guys (including MANY family members of mine) if this is not their country. You come onto this board and expect everyone to conform to this little world of yours and it's not gonna happen. :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

Like the flag??? Best one in the world and I honestly dont care what you have to say about that. MY country..... :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :headbang:
ViperCrazed: Good for you! :2tu:

There is a slow invasion going on here, and not just by the people sneaking in from the southern border. All around the world, they smell blood. They think we're injured and think it's time to make their move. They justify it by saying this is not really our country. They're wrong. This is our country because we're willing and ABLE to defend it. :usa: :usa: :usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont mind sharing this country AS LONG AS they take the time to learn the English language (that means reading, speaking and writing in English) they arent afraid to work and EARN a living, dont commit crimes and are good law- abiding citizens. I'd take a RESPECTABLE foreigner over a lazy, crime committing American anyday

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont mind sharing this country AS LONG AS they take the time to learn the English language (that means reading, speaking and writing in English) they arent afraid to work and EARN a living, dont commit crimes and are good law- abiding citizens. I'd take a RESPECTABLE foreigner over a lazy, crime committing American anyday
RESPECTABLE being the word. This is the land of plenty... in land, money and opportunities. You can be the poorest peasant from your mother country and come here, work hard and be a millionaire. Many come for this dream for their kids, and our diversity is what makes us strong. But if you hate this country and don't make an effort to assimilate, then you should turn around and go back to wherever you came from.

If you come to my home in need, I'm willing to share. But once you start insulting my house, spit on my floor, and call me a greedy industrialist because I won't give you all the cash in my safe, you'll be asked to leave... by gunpoint if need be. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment! :usa:

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Warfang,
you are an..........

incredibly passionate American! :usa: :2tu:

Thanks for your comments. Peace.

Larry

p.s. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. What is a Warfang? I'll let you know all about rleminv! Think about it, may not be an equitable trade! LOL

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

YOU guys are all right.I have been totally out of place.rude,nasty and a lot other things I can not say or don't how to.I want to apologise from the bottom of my heart.
Just want you to know my Mother is terminally ill, my wife was diagnoted with cancer recently and that is hard in anyones mind and spirit
I got here in 1969 did a lot of acomplisments working 2 and 3 jobs I am very succesful man now,love to teach what i so hardly learn but i got comunication skills which i am trying to overcome.
my recenment surfaces significally ;and I am sorry; when I am constantly reminded of how har it was to get where i am today.please put your self in my position and see how long you can stay calm and serene.
by the way the only harm i am capable of doing is to my cars when i abuse them or to the wallet when i get caught speeding in my fast toys(5 wrecles drives in 1 year.

thank you and Sorry

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that, "A Curb Feeler"? :eek:
If I installed an exhaust system like that, I wouldn't have many customers left!

[/QUOTE] haha

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vivora said: "YOU guys are all right.I have been totally out of place.rude,nasty and a lot other things I can not say or don't how to.I want to apologise from the bottom of my heart.
Just want you to know my Mother is terminally ill, my wife was diagnoted with cancer recently and that is hard in anyones mind and spirit
I got here in 1969 did a lot of acomplisments working 2 and 3 jobs I am very succesful man now,love to teach what i so hardly learn but i got comunication skills which i am trying to overcome.
my recenment surfaces significally ;and I am sorry; when I am constantly reminded of how har it was to get where i am today.please put your self in my position and see how long you can stay calm and serene.
by the way the only harm i am capable of doing is to my cars when i abuse them or to the wallet when i get caught speeding in my fast toys(5 wrecles drives in 1 year.

thank you and Sorry"

The above solves the problem as far as I am concerned with one condition.I request that the Moderator and/or Site Administrator call Carlos and speak with him.

Carlos. Having experienced the loss of a loved one due to cancer, you have my sympathy and my empathy It might be a difficult thing for a self reliant person like yourself to do, but you should contact a mental health care professional to help you cope with the severe stress involved in dealing with the illnesses of the two people that you love the most. It will help you. More importantly it will help them if you are more relaxed and focused. I wish you the best and will pray for your wife and your mother.

Bob

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I trully need to be known for whatI really am .there is a lot of people I disrespect and offended I regret it.
I am going to start taking English at UVA in the evenings,I will do grammar conversation and what ever else takes to master the language as i did my other careers.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score

9190comp_coup_exhaust-med.JPG

What the hell is that, "A Curb Feeler"? :eek:
If I installed an exhaust system like that, I wouldn't have many customers left!

Yeah, former customers with branded ankles.

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Can I post pic of a two wheel heaveny legs even it is not and SRT car ,,,,it coud be acompanion or apasanger in any VIPER

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YOU guys are all right.I have been totally out of place.rude,nasty and a lot other things I can not say or don't how to.I want to apologise from the bottom of my heart.

thank you and Sorry

Given your present family problems and your apology, I am willing to forgive and forget. :2tu: I applaud the effort you are making to try to learn the English language and can understand your attitude problems during this trying time. When my mother was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, I also let the anger get the better of me a few times. Its just part of how some people grieve. She is now cancer free and has been for over a year, and I wish the same for your wife! The only thing I ask is please try to control your temper the best you can. Spouting off on the Internet isnt the correct thing to do, but if you said something similar in public, as was said here, you could get in A LOT of trouble. Take care and good luck with your family :2tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte