SRT rear plate holder

Reaction score
I have been looking for a rear plate holder that will fill the entire area the rear plate goes. I thought there was someone here that had this or had one made with the logos on either side of the plate. If anyone has this picture or information on how to get one please let me know. I have a customer that is very interested in this but don't have a clue where to start. :dunno:

Thanks for the help,:2tu:

Mark

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks Juli,
I thought they were aluminum but could be wrong. The ones Jon has are a S.S. plate and this customer wants to have engraving done on the sides so S.S. will not work as well. I may have to custom make something.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That'd be great if you could custom-make him what he wants!! Sorry that partsrack couldn't help you out....I'm not sure who else to refer you to....as you said, you may have to create one yourself? SHOW pics if you do, okay??? THAT may be a business that would do well on here!!! ~juli

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

We can make you anything the customer wants complete with logos etc. They would be made out of aluminum and then mirror polished. The lettering would be engraved and can be also filled in with whatever color he wants. Have your customer make up a sample on paper as to what he wants and we can make it.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, I will work on getting a template and the logos and if the local custom chopper shop can't get it done I will call you Robbie.