SRT wins at Putnam Park

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Loudan was the first SRT/10 to participate in the Michelin Challenge series and he was on the podium!!
Steve has the Autoform hardtop and roll bar and was allowed to run. The SRT/10 ran great and we are hopeful more will show up at the driving schools.

Viper Days will have a specially reinforced Autoform RENTAL hardtop available at all events. Bring your SRT out and see what it can do but more importantly learn how to drive it safely!!

Visit our web site @ www.viperdays.com for a complete schedule on look at what you can expect.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days will have a specially reinforced Autoform RENTAL hardtop available at all events. Bring your SRT out and see what it can do but more importantly learn how to drive it safely!!

Tell me more about this specially reinforced Autoform hardtop for the SRT-10.

Is it easy to get on and off? How does it install? I'm assuming that if it is available for rent, that no particular modifications to your car are required. Will it work if I've got an Autoform SRT-10 rollbar installed in my car? Does Autoform sell these things? If so, how much? I don't much care for hardtops in general, but it would be great to have a reinforced hardtop I can use for racing.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Kai

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to find out more about the Autoform hardtop, why not either visit their web site or call them directly. If you want information you have do do a little home work. They are great guys to work with.
Are you "Racing" your SRT? or simply taking advantage of some Track Time? There is a difference between the 2.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPERMANIA also makes hardtops for the SRT's and ours can also be built for Viper Days!!...Our top offers increased rear window visibility, also the rear window is removable allowing greater airflow for a cooler cockpit. We've also increased the headroom to accomodate a helmet. Please view our products at www.vipermania.com. Our Top is available with or without the "Roof Duct", ships with our standard money back guarantee and both rear window configurations will be available soon....

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a recent visit to Biff's, I saw his SRT-10 top. It is awesome. The usual attention to detail you get from him (and you can expect outstanding personal attention, as well), and it's very well-engineered. I'm ordering one.

George (repeat highly satisfied V-Mania customer)

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to find out more about the Autoform hardtop, why not either visit their web site or call them directly. If you want information you have do do a little home work. They are great guys to work with.
Are you "Racing" your SRT? or simply taking advantage of some Track Time? There is a difference between the 2.

I did my "homework" prior to posting. There is nothing on their website regarding an SRT reinforced hardtop, and when I called, they said their viper guy was traveling.

I never "race" my viper. That would be wrong. My insurance company wouldn't like it, and it might void my new car warranty. I spend time at the track to improve my driving skills to make myself a better and safer driver.

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to run in the Viper Days "Driving School" in your SRT/10 you will need either a roll bar OR hardtop which you can rent from Viper Days for the event. It is a very easy on and off process and nothing needs to be done to your car for the hard top to fit. If you already have a roll bar in your SRT/10 then you do NOT need the hardtop.

Please note that you are NOT RACING! This is a driving school with instructors in car and classroom.

If you have additional questions or commetns pelase feel free to e mail me [email protected] or call me at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney

Hope to see you at our next event in Omaha, NE May 14-16! Spectating is welcome at the May Mid-America event!

Viper Days, Inc.