SRT wins second pole in row at RA

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that was close, I'd love to see them run it till it's empty to see how much more fuel it did have cause this guy was on the edge

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fernbacher n Goosens pilot the 91! Both guys drove their hearts out after early contact tore up the rear of the car. Dont overlook Goosens was the one who put the car in P1 at the end! Great w2w racing! He made up for some past mistakes there!!!

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last caution lap was nerve racking. They need to install cylinder deactivation into the racecars ASAP. Hahaha! "Viper wins in 5-cylinder mode" could be the headlines.

Congrats Team SRT and all involved! Glad to see the Viper force its way into some respect. Just like old times.

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good job SRT finally that first win is done.. now srt know that they can ran with the Vettes ... yesssssssssssss

jsd512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Chrysler. I honestly did not think that the first win would happen this year.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great way to enter Baltimore race weekend (sponsored by SRT)! Now let's see the Viper nation get out there and support the team!

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Johnson – SRT Motorsports Racing Manager

“The No. 93 and one other car were the only cars that could make it to the end if the race stayed green and the 93 was in front of that other car. If there was a yellow, then the 91 was in control. We had it covered both ways. It was a great, great race but certainly a nail biter at the end. The credit goes to the team and drivers; they did a fantastic job today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten