srt's ARE PHOTOGENIC

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: srt\'s ARE PHOTOGENIC

I would say that SRT's are photogenic, but they still look tons better in person. As far as the comparison against GTS and RT/10, at heart im an RT/10 fan all the way. Between the GTS and SRT its a toss up, im gonna wait to see the new coupe in person to pass judgement.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

QUOTE BY YOU
You must be registered for see images
WISH

At least I brought some life to this otherwise boring forum. I'm done with this thread.

YOU
WISH

Good riddance!

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OK I will try being constructive

These are the best pics I can remember seeing of the SRT/10. The silver car with the black wheels appeals more (just my fancy). Since I have never inspected the SRT/10 in person, my present views are subject to change. Would love to see a silver one with a hardtop though. Never been a fan of the SRT/10 styling...that silver one though with the black wheels...quite a handsome car...definitely photogenic and I suspect even more impressive in person...hmmmm...the seduction process has definitely started.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE] You can't [******] off until AUCTUALLY own a Viper! Now go play with your Matchbox Viper until your ship comes in!!! p.s. McDonalds wont get it down son! LMFAO :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Some people with verbal diareahea of the mouth just have to be knocked down a notch sometimes. My plans for a Viper are in the works. BUT - first my supercharged 1000hp SRT Ram needs to be completed. Should be around a month to two longer. Around that time my new garage will be completed and I'll have room to start construction of my TT 1200 hp SRT-10.

;)

In the meantime I'm pretty sure my ole pick em up truck will walk ya and gets pretty good looks on its own ;)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In the meantime I'm pretty sure my ole pick em up truck will walk ya and gets pretty good looks on its own ;)

Not unless it loses a couple of THOUSAND pounds!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can't [******] off until AUCTUALLY own a Viper! Now go play with your Matchbox Viper until your ship comes in!!! p.s. McDonalds wont get it down son! LMFAO :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Some people with verbal diareahea of the mouth just have to be knocked down a notch sometimes. My plans for a Viper are in the works. BUT - first my supercharged 1000hp SRT Ram needs to be completed. Should be around a month to two longer. Around that time my new garage will be completed and I'll have room to start construction of my TT 1200 hp SRT-10.

;)

[/QUOTE] You my friend are what we we call a red-neck/white trash on this board. Now go take your hill-billy truck and beat it...I think there is a site for you called "red-necks are us.com" Yeah i'm sure your pick-up truck will walk me...classic example of putting a rocket on a ****. Now bye-bye little boy!!! :eek:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GR8 ASP:Your a big talker for being such an old fart. The beauty of the internet is you can talk like a big man when in fact your a little boy. At least I brought some life to this otherwise boring forum. I'm done with this thread.

Youwish, i'll talk big and back it up. I hope i see you at a Viper owners meet.
Seems your the little boy that wants to talk big on this forum especially in a area your not welcome in or say your no longer gonna post.. Take it off site... Hopefully at a Vipers meet... We'll see what happens..

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and why are we making fun of my car?????

Hahaha...beautiful yes....beyond reproach...hmmm tough one.

The phrase clown show comes to mind.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

its nice but dated!

Its like having a f40 or an enzo. The newest is always the best. or at least to me.

vd..

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why does every SRT post about the SRT have to get "challenged" by GTS owners? This post clearly started out only about the SRT. Nothing to do with the GTS. It is even on the SRT forum. SO quit with the flashbacks. Most of us were there before and are looking forward and not rearward (in time or towards your cars, your choice).

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

here is a better shot of the shoe...

You must be registered for see images attach

Hey - what's with the big gap above the headlights. I think maybe the shoe is coming unglued.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is one GORGEOUS GTS! A timeless classic indeed. Wish I could afford to keep one along with the SRT...

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You guys are something else. I have never im life heard as much bickering and argueing on a car site before. And Ive had alot of cars. I am in the process of finding a viper to buy. I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide srt or gts. I wish my thoughts were as cut and dry as yours. Why cant you guys admit that both these cars are f***** slick and at any car show you would be admiring both, no matter what you had.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RIDE HEIGHT IS PHOTOSHOPED BUT....
You must be registered for see images attach

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys are something else. I have never im life heard as much bickering and argueing on a car site before. And Ive had alot of cars. I am in the process of finding a viper to buy. I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide srt or gts. I wish my thoughts were as cut and dry as yours. Why cant you guys admit that both these cars are f***** slick and at any car show you would be admiring both, no matter what you had.

That's probably the most mature thing I've heard so far on this post. I started coming around to this website because I love the Viper, it doesn't matter what year, I would take any of them when i can one day afford one. (So you can go ahead and trash me just because I don't own one.) Lately it seems like everyone just ******* about which one of the two is better on pretty much every discussion you get into. Telling someone their car ***** when it is a Viper, no matter what gen you own, is ridiculous. I'm not saying everyone does this, but those of you that do should just shut up and keep your comments to yourself. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that someone else doesn't. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth coming onto a website solely dedicated to Vipers when all the people do on it is trash each other's cars. :(

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who really cares what people post as long as it's entertaining and creates drama. To each his own. Last time I checked...this was a VIPER forum...not a girly VW bug forum.

I think this thread is great. From pics of nice SRT/10 to awesome GTS's and even a "meet me in person and say that". HAHA

I would suggest anyone who gets their windbreaker ruffled from words on a PC screen need to step back, click the little red X and take a break.

oh yes...to keep on topic...SRT/10 ar sweet cars but are NOT as photogenic when compared to the GTS.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys are something else. I have never im life heard as much bickering and argueing on a car site before. And Ive had alot of cars. I am in the process of finding a viper to buy. I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide srt or gts. I wish my thoughts were as cut and dry as yours. Why cant you guys admit that both these cars are f****n slick and at any car show you would be admiring both, no matter what you had.

That's probably the most mature thing I've heard so far on this post. I started coming around to this website because I love the Viper, it doesn't matter what year, I would take any of them when i can one day afford one. (So you can go ahead and trash me just because I don't own one.) Lately it seems like everyone just ******* about which one of the two is better on pretty much every discussion you get into. Telling someone their car ***** when it is a Viper, no matter what gen you own, is ridiculous. I'm not saying everyone does this, but those of you that do should just shut up and keep your comments to yourself. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that someone else doesn't. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth coming onto a website solely dedicated to Vipers when all the people do on it is trash each other's cars. :(

Very well put snake. Don't let the "rare" few that talk there trash about other peoples cars discourage you from sticking around. There are actually some really good people in here...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lmfao Mach 10 your a funny guy are you in comedy for a living?

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Properly done, both cars can look great.

Overall, I prefer the GTS.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmm, I never realized this...Looking at the pictures, it looks like the hood scoop is fake on the srt-10.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmm, I never realized this...Looking at the pictures, it looks like the hood scoop is fake on the srt-10.

its a real functional hood scoop

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

its a real functional hood scoop

5437SRT_fogs_005-med.jpg

It doesn't look like it. Also, I was actually looking for comments from real srt-10 owners.

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It may look fake to you, but it is real and functional, and I own an SRT 10 :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It may look fake to you, but it is real and functional, and I own an SRT 10 :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please explain to me how it is functional. How does air magically travel through the plastic piece blocking it off?