stabilizer link

Nocturnal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these rear stabilizer links from Moog?
It says it is a direct replacement for the Viper part# 4848-110.
The only thing is they are priced at $15.00 each. I know they usually go for $125+ so not sure the quality of these.

Thanks
Dave

OP
OP
N

Nocturnal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my thought with Moog, they are a name brand but with the links from Moog priced at $15.00 and not the $125 + for direct dodge replacements.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don Scharf sells low mile used ones for about that as well. Same as gen 3/4.

Moog has always been decent from what I know.

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What happened that you had to replace them? I recently noticed that one rubber boot is cracked but I am wondering what this will cause? I don't hear any strange noises so far....

Thanks!

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened that you had to replace them? I recently noticed that one rubber boot is cracked but I am wondering what this will cause? I don't hear any strange noises so far....Thanks!
Mine were old, and a couple of boots cracked. In the short term nothing would happen. These parts do wear out though and long term would start to make noise and handling wouldn't be as crisp.Rick

OP
OP
N

Nocturnal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boots on mine were busted pretty bad. At $15.00 I figure I might as well replace them.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has the world come to when we are questioning Moog quality because of it's price? : ). Answer about the huge price difference is Moog is well priced and dealerships **** people on th parts they sell (then add in a viper tax)

I am doing sway bar links/ bushings, control arm bushings and ball joints on my 69 GTO, and those parts by Moog bout from Rock auto are half the price of local budget parts. Moog makes quality parts and are amazingly well priced. Example: I bought a set of front Moog coil springs for the GTO from carid.com for $33. Must have been trying to get rid of their stock, but I will take it :)

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moog goes all the way back to the hay day of the drag cars. Great and dependable supplier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper