Stainless steel headrest trim

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about picking these up from Partsrack (129. both seats) for my 05 SRT. Anyone already have them and what's your opinion? Any difficulty installing? Anyone find them elsewhere for less?

Thanks!

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my car. I havent seen them anywhere else and think you are getting a good price. Hard to beat John B @ Parts Rack. I really like the trim pieces. They are very easy to install and the only thing you need to do is make sure they are centered before you tack them on. The adhesive is VERY sticky.

Good luck... :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my car. I havent seen them anywhere else and think you are getting a good price. Hard to beat John B @ Parts Rack. I really like the trim pieces. They are very easy to install and the only thing you need to do is make sure they are centered before you tack them on. The adhesive is VERY sticky.

Good luck... :2tu:

Any trouble getting the existing plastic trim pieces out?

srcsrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were already on my car when I bought it, they look really cool and they seem to be very well made and the install looks good.

OP
OP
T

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they laminate stainless still pieces that simple adhere to the front of the headrest, or do they replace the plastic insert? If so, do they cover the inside?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
They look like overlays that just use an adhesive back to attach to the original plastic insert. Look pretty nice:
headrest_trim.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine