stand alone wiring system

woodrow pamela

Suspended
Reaction score
is there a stand alone system to transplant a gen 3 engine and transmission into a classic car , aftermarket computer and wiring harness for the motor and trans only !

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think AEM used to make the closest thing to a plug and play system you could get, but not sure if they still do. It was basically just one of their generic ECUs with a dedicated harness on it, but I haven't heard about it in a long time. I believe it was the AEM Infinity line of products. I've actually heard of someone using two Megasquirts wired together to basically run the car like two 5 cylinders engines with common sensors, but that's pretty adventurous.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a AEM series one with wire harness from a Gen 3. I no longer need so will sell.

OP
OP
W

woodrow pamela

Suspended
Reaction score
i'm interested in the AEM wiring harness 805 794-1566 ventura ca could you send us info and any pictures .. thank you

OP
OP
W

woodrow pamela

Suspended
Reaction score
can it be used for a 2005 gen 3 transplant ?, will it completely function in every way to operate engine and trans without any factory computer or wiring 805 794one566 and what is the asking price ?

ronnie702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holley dominator with newest update. Blank harness has to be wired to the sensors.