Steering wheel/interior restore... need help from GA members

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been meaning to get my steering wheel redone for a while now, and since the thread from last week about the bad experiences with another company, I went to look around for someone who can do the same.

Found a website from a guy in Georgia that specializes in S2000's, Solstices, and looking to branch into other cars. I just want my steering wheel done, but he can do entire interiors, so I figure it might be a good opportunity to introduce another interior guy to our fold.

Anyways, if one of you guys can get a gen1-2 over to Marietta, Georgia for him to take a look, that would be awesome. I mentioned a group buy if any of you are interested in a steering wheel recover and maybe a new shift boot.

PM me if you can go. The template car gets a discount.

http://www.jpmaccessories.com/home.htm

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't Venzano do interior work specifically for Vipers?

http://www.venzanoviper.com/vehicles.htm

Regards,
Aaron

Venzano is awesome, but like Dave said... it's a bit pricey (worth every penny). Also competition is a good thing. It's hard finding more vendors for Viper stuff. We should be encouraging people who are interested in adding Vipers to their services.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested in getting my shift boot and e-brake boot done in red for my GTS. Contacted Elite and he wanted $300.00 which I suggested should include a sample of the material mailed for me to see. He never replied to that.

Any one else doing small items for the Viper like I want?

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested in getting my shift boot and e-brake boot done in red for my GTS. Contacted Elite and he wanted $300.00 which I suggested should include a sample of the material mailed for me to see. He never replied to that.

Any one else doing small items for the Viper like I want?

Here's his info on work did on a Solstice... $65 for boot sounds pretty reasonable.
Although nothing is finalized yet, I anticipate the breakdown to be as follows:

Door center recovering:

Single material: $165 for both doors
Stitched two part: $225 for both doors
Add padding: +$30

Door surround recovering:
Leather or Alcantara: $535 for both doors

The seats are already up and for sale at $595 plus shipping

The center console will be as follows:

Single material: $50
Stitched pattern: $95
Add padding: +15

Handles:

Door handles: $75
Center handle: $40

Shift Boot: $65

All that pretty much sums up what I plan on selling online. All prices are including installation. Basically, you send the parts to me, I recover them and send them back.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW... Chad has offered to go, but he's a Gen1. I need a Gen2 there. Any takers? This is a good opportunity to get more venders supporting the Viper community.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950