Stereo delete ideas for Gen II - what would you do?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspired by the new ACR "********" option I was thinking that I rarely turn the stereo on in my Gen II (perhaps because I don't do long trips). If you were to delete the stereo from a Gen II what would could do with the left over head unit space and door speakers? Any interesting ideas? I would think some sort of timer unit like a G-Tech, or boost guage or A/F guage if you run boost in the head unit hole would be cool. no idea for doors though.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the dash I would put in a storage bin for all the stuff I lay on the seat now. The doors would get a re-carpet job with better carpet, covering the speaker openings.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could get the factory block off plates that the ACR came with. Non comfort group cars.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspired by the new ACR "********" option I was thinking that I rarely turn the stereo on in my Gen II (perhaps because I don't do long trips). If you were to delete the stereo from a Gen II what would could do with the left over head unit space and door speakers? Any interesting ideas? I would think some sort of timer unit like a G-Tech, or boost guage or A/F guage if you run boost in the head unit hole would be cool. no idea for doors though.

Put in a better system that is worth listening to! :lmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi