Steve , where is my refund ??

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had ordered in late October while visiting the USA (Houston,TX) some carbon panels for my 09 ACR and Steve promised it will be on time at my hotel before i leave ! of course the package didnt make it and after tons of emails and *** on the forum i got a package at my home in Cairo containing 2 terribly made (home made looking) very badly finished , crappy carbon panels . So i sent it back to him in CA (at my expense 150$ !!) and demanded a refund . And since then for over 3 months and tens of unreplied to emails and several excuses - i still am out of my 1040 $ .
I should have known better after reading all the negative reviews here !!

Steve , all i want is my MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A NIGHTMARE !

I will be seeking legal actions and making sure everyone knows what he is in for when dealing with this guy !

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is probably not going to pay me back my money , but i will cost ten times the money he stole from me by letting everyone know the truth about him and his shady business practices . guys beware . Not only does he make a crappy product but he steals your money afterwards !!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sherif,

For you to state that you are not being paid your refund or that it is not being attempted is incorrect

You returned the items mid December , shipped Dec 9th or 10th.

on Dec 30 I attempted to refund you via paypal (how you paid) but paypal does not allow people in Egypt to receive paypals.

it states

"Currently Paypal accounts in Egypt are only able to send payments. The recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

On Jan 6th I sent to your other email address, which was officially cancelled by paypal Feb 5th

You then asked for the funds to be wired but you could not supply a SWIFT code for the bank, can't send wires internationally without this.

You now want the refund paid to a friend and we are drafting a direction to pay third party for you to sign and authorize first. We have also asked for you to follow up on damage to the crushed box we received with the product broken inside...

Thanks

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well , whatever , i am still waiting on the form to fill out for the refund . And as usual i didnt get it .

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve , I am not willing to start a ******* match on this , all i want it my hard earned money . (1040 USD)

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sherif,

Thanks for supplying the Swift code for the bank and the compete bank address today. If this was supplied weeks ago we could have gotten further then, but when asked for it you decided to give your friends banking info instead and request a third party paymnet instead.

You have also decided this 3:30 AM today that getting a legal form to authorize the third party payment is a problem, we are now back on this route.

You are going to contact FEDEX on Sunday and see what you valued the shipment at and you will then be filing a claim.

I have already sent you a test wire and have supplied you a transaction ID to trace the wire.

Please follow up on the FEDEX claim so I know if there will be a reimbursement for the damaged items in the crushed box.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve , where is my refund ?????????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]OK,

I just saw you posted a bull**** thread on the Viperalley

What kind of crap is this?

This is working with me, and you just rushed it too fast?

When did all viper owners get digressed to lower than high school mentality?
[/FONT]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Ok i will work with you . Maybe i rushed it too fast !
Ok lets do it . Tks

Sherif Hashash[/FONT]​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Re: refund Hello Sheriff,

I am filling out the paper work that FEDEX USA sent to me that I forwarded to you.

I would assume they will need some info from you. I will take photos of the broken pieces and the waybil etc and I will submit it all to FEDEX here, through their online claim service, I will also send the same to you so you can submit it there as well.

The damage was listed in the system here, but I had to ask them to confirm it with the driver that there was damage before they admitted it, before that, they claimed it said nothing in the system, just as they said to you.[/FONT]​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Do u want to do the fedex thing through fedex USA or fedex Egypt ? ??
I told what they told me at fedex Egypt , the pics and all .

Sherif Hashash[/FONT]​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Re: refund Sherif,

I have no problem coming to a reasonable resolution, but I will not be threatened and treated like a dog by anyone.

I am going to start throwing my substantial weight around at people that slander me from now on and I will follow my terms and conditions to the letter instead of working with people as much as I have. The fact that someone owns a Viper or can post on a forum does not negate their need to act like a normal person. It does not excuse you from having to file a fedex claim, or from having to return my goods to me UNBROKEN if you want a refund.

* I tried to send you a refund by paypal – Paypal refused to send money to Egypt

* I tried to send money by paypal to your Yahoo account – you did not accept this payment for a month and paypal finally returned the funds a month later

* You asked for me to wire the money to you, I asked for a SWIFT code and you could not give it to me (which now you say only took 2 minutes)

* You asked for funds to be wired to a third party, which I required a legal document to be signed, you changed your maind at this point

* And then now you are able to get the SWIFT code and proper info from your bank for a wire.

* I asked you to file a damage claim with Fedex and to confirm the value under which you sent the package, you delayed for weeks to call fedex and you did not tell me what value you put on the package even though I asked numerous times

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have now had to file the claim with FeDEX and YOU will be paid by them, NOT ME
    [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
I hope you do send this email to a lawyer or 2 and show them the responses I sent you from paypal and show them the bank info you sent to me, no one wires $1100 to an international bank with no SWIFT code, the swift code is what identifies the bank, I cannot send an international wire without it.

I will fill out what I can on the FEDEX claim forms and submit them for you and then we will see what they say.

If you had filed the claim weeks ago it would have been resolved by now, the form says
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial]How long will the claim resolution process take?
Most cases will normally be resolved in 5 to 7 business days
after we receive your claim form and supporting claim
documentation, unless additional time for research is needed.”
[/FONT]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Sherif Hashash,

Here is the claim form filled out and all the required info that I can supply for your FEDEX claim for the damages to your FEDEX shipment to me.

In a short while I will receive a confirmation email from FEDEX confirming that they received this email. I will forward that confirmation email to you.

You will need to print out the claim form and sign it and resubmit it, if any of the information is not accurate or to your liking then I suggest you correct anything you do not like and resubmit it to [email protected]

You can also submit all this info to your local FEDEX office for your claim on your shipment.

Good Luck with your claim with FEDEX.[/FONT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Sherif,

Here is the response email from Fedex regarding the claim. This email confirms that they have received all that is attached and the ball now is officially in your court as it should have been weeks ago.

I would guess that they will be in contact with you at some point, but the will need for you to sign the claim form.

Also they may contact the company you work for as it looks like the shipment went on their account vs your own personal account, so if they do reimburse you for the product it will be through the company you work for, maybe, you will have to figure this out.[/FONT]

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update after almost 6 months from when this ordeal started
i am out 900 USD from my hard earned money
I have no panels
i even requested him to send me the ''so called'' damaged panels which he didnt

Guys this guy is a scam and will take your money , some of us where lucky and some where not like me .

I have several ordered times from vendors on this forum and received nothing but first class service ! (Jon B and Woodhouse )

I am sorry this happened and do not know why me but sh*t happens i guess .

these are my 2 $

thanks
Sherif

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an FYI, I have reached out to Steve on a number of requests recently. As I have been unsatisfied with the response, I have put forward a motion to the team to place Vipair on probation until such time that he has made it clear that he will take care of Viper owners as we would expect, and to communicate in such a way as to prevent these issues.

My hope is that this will be very temporary, and most likely he is having a personal situation that is preventing him from servicing the Viper community properly, but until that happens, he shouldn't be allowed to solicit business on the VCA forums until we see a change in behavior.

To be clear, this is just a motion, and has not been action-ed. Given similar history, we are very judicious on taking an action like this, so it is not official. This is just notice that we see it, hear it, and want to do something about it...