Still waiting for my VCA eddition to get back from DLM its killing me!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well decided to have Doug pull the engine and put in forged pistons and rods polish and port heads and roller rockers. So now it will take longer but, worth the wait. Hopefully it will be back by the middle of Feb. I miss the car bad! It only had 411 miles on the clock I must be crazy. Hopefully It pull 800 to 850 rwhp we shall see.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like it'll be one serious Beast when it gets back to you.
Just curious, what kind of numbers does your GTS pull?

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My GTS pulls 652rwhp and 814rwt. I ran a 11.3 at 132mph a mile hi. You lose 9-10 mph and one full secound with this thin air. That was on street tires.

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, Thats what they say. When it gets back we will have to take it out. We can go looking for the guy with the Porsche GT and blow his doors off! Remember what 650rwhp feels like should be another 200+ all the time. I know your RT will be on its way to DLM after you go for a ride. Remember you alreadly have forged pistons! Let the boost party begin!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this in additon to DLM super charger? I drove his SC SRT and will take the plunge soon. White Mamba 138

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was able to see your VCA SRT while visiting Dougs shop. The first I had seen in the special color combo. Excellent looking ride!

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art,Yes this is with the DLM supercharger making at least 10psi. Jayson thanks I appreciate it! How did it look like work in progess? I can't wait to get it back. Is the shop nice I have never been there? I am sure it is as I have heard nothing but praise about Doug.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenric, living 20 minutes away I have been to his shop and find that Doug is on top of things. Demand is high and his shop is a little crowded,but his staff is careful "about garage rash".

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jayson, Love the pics you have under your avatior. That one girl that is on the bike is fine! Art that would be nice to have a tuner like Doug that close to you. Could be dangerous though I would have my car there for upgrades all the time.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Art,Yes this is with the DLM supercharger making at least 10psi. Jayson thanks I appreciate it! How did it look like work in progess? I can't wait to get it back. Is the shop nice I have never been there? I am sure it is as I have heard nothing but praise about Doug.

And since you've decided on forged pistons and such, I would think 10psi is rather conservative but then there is nothing wrong with achieving great numbers while keeping things reliable too. Now with that, let's see those numbers soon...if you don't mind sharing. ;)

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And since you've decided on forged pistons and such, I would think 10psi is rather conservative but then there is nothing wrong with achieving great numbers while keeping things reliable too. Now with that, let's see those numbers soon...if you don't mind sharing. ;)

ooooo...with forged internals, you would love to see the numbers at around 13psi. I know I sure did!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth