Stock '03 SRT-10 rims, tires, intake, exhaust, hood & more for best offer!

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearing out my garage for summer and have them off of my 2003 Viper with 10k miles. Photo ads in classifieds to follow...

Factory polished aluminum rims, run-flat tires, intake, exhaust system, black hood, & more for sale! Make offer/s.

- Rims have minor curb rash on each (barely noticeable on 2), but polish up well and no structural damage.

- Michelin Pilot Sport 345/30/19's & 275/35/18's Run-Flats both with about 8/32nd's, no punctures or damage.

- Exhaust consists of factory cats, mufflers, and crossovers...no headers.

- Hood is nearly perfect with 2 or 3 tiny rock chips. Comes with hood pad installed.

- Factory Mobile 1 Oil fill cap, shifter bezel, shifter knob with arm, tech manuals (4 total) & parts list.

Can ship your choice, but have a FedEx account if you want to use it. PM me if interested in any of the above items. Rather sell them here then list them in Ebay or Craigslist.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of rear wheels on the cheap. I plan to use them with my drifting tires so I don't care what they look like. If you don't get a buyer, let me know. I'm in Norfolk frequently, family home is on Willoughby Spit, and can pick them up.

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of rear wheels on the cheap. I plan to use them with my drifting tires so I don't care what they look like. If you don't get a buyer, let me know. I'm in Norfolk frequently, family home is on Willoughby Spit, and can pick them up.

Dan, PM sent.

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rear tires SOLD...thanks ccronald!

Pics of some of the items for sale:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to follow...

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a nail in my rear tire. I only need one, let me know.

I may have a buyer for the second front tire. As soon as I confirm he wants just one of them like you, I will let you know. If so, I'm asking $200 for the tire which includes shipping. BTW, this tire is NOT a ZP runflat. It's the standard Pilot Sport that looks like the runflat. More to follow shortly... -Bill

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
How many miles on the factory exhaust system?

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi ViperX, stock exhaust has roughly 10k miles on it. I removed it for the Random Tech hi-flo cats and Corsa track exhaust install about a month ago. Can send you close pics if you like. PM me. - Bill

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD: Rear tires, Tech manuals, Shifter. :D

Still available and advertised in the classifieds: Front tires, Intake, Shifter Bezel, Exhaust, Hood with pad, 10 spoke OEM polished aluminum rims. :cool:

Anyone interested, PM me with an offer. :2tu:

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD UPDATE: OEM Rims, Rear tires, Tech manuals, Shifter.

Still available and advertised in the classifieds: Front tires Michelin PS 275/35/18 with 7/32nd's tread, Intake, Shifter Bezel, Exhaust, Hood with pad.

Helo me clear out my garage! Anyone interested, PM me with an offer.

OP
OP
B

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD UPDATE: OEM Rims, Rear tires, Tech manuals, Shifter, hood, intake.

I STILL have available and advertised in the classifieds: Front tires Michelin PS 275/35/18 with 7/32nd's tread and stock Exhaust. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

Helo me clear out my garage! Anyone interested, please PM me!