Storage devices

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering what storage devices people use to store their viper in. I always had mine in the garage with a car cover, but now I am looking into items like the car capsule, the air chamber, and the motor inn. Basically, I wanted to completely seal my viper when I store it and have some kind of temperature control. Didn’t know if anyone on the forum would have any recommendations?

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just looked up the Motor Inn and I think that I could use that as a home. It has heat and air, full frame construction. All I need is water. :)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gave me some good ideas - my biggest problem right now is having mice build nests in the engine compartment. I think I could build something like this, pop in a dehumidifier to keep the humidity constant during the winter, and problem solved. I think it could be done for a lot less than the $6k they're asking...

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally, I was just thinking of something like the car capsule (http://www.carcapsule.com/). It looked like it might become a pain though zipping up and all every time I take it out, which isn’t more than twice a week during the spring and summer. Then I saw there was a standing unit, the air chamber (Air Chambers USA). This seemed like a nice and easy to use device, but couldn’t find any review on it. Also, was not sure how it would hold up if I pulled the viper in there, being how hot it runs, even if I don’t seal it up. Then, there is the Motor Inn (The Motor Inn - Home). This thing is off the chart. They are local as well, and basically it would cost a little under $8,000 to have the unit installed. Right now, I am leaning towards the air chamber, but definitely would love to hear from anyone who has used it, or any of the other devices. I figured that this device would give my viper an extra layer of protection, and being that I live in the woods, it is always possible that a mouse could get in the garage, which is something I always worry about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang