Street Serpent Identification

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's about the only aesthetic touch that I could add to the "Emotional Car" which Jeff Created! View one of them when you get the oportunity; as many have stated, pictures definatly DO NOT do his cars justice.

Thank you Jeff, for your attention to detail and for creating such a unique vehicle! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Nice touch. I have not put on my side emblems as my body guy wants to do the final wet sand and buff after about 6 months. I was thinking about putting on just the Viper letters and omitting the SRT-10 letters. House of Kolors also recomends NOT waxing for 6 months which is killing me - as I get a great deal of satisfaction putting down a fresh coat of Pinnacle on my Viper.

Are you attending VOI? We need to get a "family" photo!

OP
OP
R

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not be attending the VOI; unfortunately, my Queen only gets a limited # of vacation days per year and MY definition of VACTION and hers differ - Haha

I agree, we need to get a Group shot. I will try to hide in the back; as to not steal the shot! (Sorry, True Texan Coming Out) LOL

Maybe we should schedule an independent event somewhere in the central US for the meeting.

Although I've bought several vehicles, there has only been two vehicles outside of this one that has stirred my emotions... The first was Steve Wayne's ACR+, the second was the Campagna T-Rex.

Funny thing about these cars. When I saw the car, I was in love with it but didn't realize what it was that separated it from the rest. After research, I realized that a Street Serpent was the only car that would fit the bill. A local that I spoke to today said "What is it about that car?!!! They don't all have that rear fin do they?" Granted that this was FAR from a Viper expert, but he did realize that there was something unique about the car.

Saturday evening, I went to Grapevine Dodge to see what they had on the floor. When I was leaving, a salesman said "They wouldn't trade you even?!" I laughed and said, "No, It was me that wouldn't trade even... They would need to sweeten the ***!"

I really like the '08's and actually canceled my ACR order after 4 months wait, but outside of financial gains, would not trade the SS for the ACR. As exclusive as Vipers may be, people notice the APE Street Serpent as something MORE. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Side emblems???? Hmmmm, I need to call Jeff.

-Are there actual badges like the photo on the cover of the AP photo album?

- "we should schedule an independent event somewhere in the central US for the meeting.

I live in St. Louis... I'm in.

I will be at VOI

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be at VOI # 10, Street Serpent # 5. Definitely need a group shot. Who ever attends. See you there.
RICK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32