Stripe install?

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have read all the threads related to this subject. I have found that getting the stripe kits is not hard but I still have no idea who to hire to install them. Does the dealership have people or body shops or what? I'm in Austin, TX btw. Thanks for the help.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do it yourself, it isn't that hard to do just make sure you plan on a full day to do it and that you have everything to do the job. I did my Gen1 in vinyl and it took me about 6 hours.
A hair dryer is a must!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.....I have read all the threads related to this subject. I have found that getting the stripe kits is not hard but I still have no idea who to hire to install them. Does the dealership have people or body shops or what? I'm in Austin, TX btw. Thanks for the help.........

If "Do It Yourself" is not the answer you hoped for, please call this guy. He has had several done. "SW" is trustworthy and absolutly NO relation to a THIEF in in a different SW state. He will know where top go if he cannot do it.

If you are a VCA member, ask your local contacts as well.

Elite Motorsports Austin
S.W.
2720 Hancock Dr
Austin TX 78731
512 452 9068

OP
OP
T

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If "Do It Yourself" is not the answer you hoped for, please call this guy. He has had several done. "SW" is trustworthy and absolutly NO relation to a THIEF in in a different SW state. He will know where top go if he cannot do it.

If you are a VCA member, ask your local contacts as well.

Elite Motorsports Austin
S.W.
2720 Hancock Dr
Austin TX 78731
512 452 9068

Thanks for the info. I bought my last Corvette from him. I'll talk to him about it next time I see him. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi