Strobe Lights

Temple30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have them in their headlights or in the tails, if so what kind and how much? Pics if you have any.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw some for sale at my local Sushi bar. I would have bought them for ya, but I didn't have any Yen.

OP
OP
T

Temple30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you guys are funny ,but Im being for real. I saw it on a local viper and I thought it looked pretty cool when it was coming back after his 1/4 mile run. Not just ricers have strobe lights.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Viper video that has a GTS with strobe lights in it. Its looks bad @ss! Especially when hes driving under the overpasses.

Austin

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They looked good on the 96 as they paced the Indy 500.

Now if I had all the pace car stickers on my GTS...I think it might be fun to have the strobes.

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Retail cost on such kits is around $325. The heads are available in clear, yellow, red or blue, and such kits come with four strobe heads, mounting hardware, connectors, power supply and shielded cables - each shielded cable is 10' in length, you can order cusom length cables for a couple bucks extra. Main manufacturer is Public Safety Equipment Co. (Code 3) in St. Louis Missouri (actually in a small burb called Overland). They will NOT sell to the public so you must go through a retail outlet. You may want to call Ed Roehr Co. and buy from him. He is located on Locust St. in downtown St. Louis. Believe he still installs for most local law enforcement in that area......

OP
OP
T

Temple30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve for answering my question without some ******* comment about a pace car or a police car. I live in VA so you would happen to know anyone around this area that sells such a kit. You wouldn't happen to know ED Roehr's number would you? Thanks again to anybody that tried to help!!!!

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Temple30:

One other thing.....LIGHTEN UP! Most everyone on this site has a tremendous sense of humor! Nobody is tryin' tah intentionally razzzz ya!