SUNDAY BRAKFAST CRUISE..WHO'S IN!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: SUNDAY BRAKFAST CRUISE..WHO\'S IN!

Hey, I missed the heyride, man nobody told me there would be horse rides this mornin
Russ

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon great hanging with you, jeff and charlie. Thanks for the great breakfast, conversation and of course cruisin..D in your honor....

You must be registered for see images attach

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why thanks adam. I'm takin a cruise on the island in about 30 mins. Call me if you wanna join...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why thanks adam. I'm takin a cruise on the island in about 30 mins. Call me if you wanna join...
I wish I had known that. I just got back from my own cruise to nowhere!

Maureens is the best. How was the line a dawn?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bwahahaha.

you really are a trouble maker...:)

That's an odd comment, Phil. And here I was thinking that I was acting without any prejudice whatsoever. Everyone is treated the same.

BTW- I DO play a wicked tuba! Hot air is the answer! LOL

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wish I had known that. I just got back from my own cruise to nowhere!

Maureens is the best. How was the line a dawn?

There was nobody in there..we had the place to ourselves..it was awesome and Scott..YOU MISSED ATHENA!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahhhhh Athena.....heavenly.... :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn wish I could have come out but me and wifey had a late suprise party to go to :) we were both hung over a little :)

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looked like some good breakfast lol! We shoudl take c ruise into the City and go to the NY auto show, any interest? I will be there Fri. for the porsche 997turbo unveiling, they invited all of the porsche guys, but who knows, i might be able to get those who are interested in going in .

Martin

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looked like some good breakfast lol! We shoudl take c ruise into the City and go to the NY auto show, any interest? I will be there Fri. for the porsche 997turbo unveiling, they invited all of the porsche guys, but who knows, i might be able to get those who are interested in going in .

Martin

Too much work to drive the cars into the city for the auto show. Just too hectic around the area but next weekend we should have a nice run. I should be game. How about northern NJ, say Route 78 or maybe Long Island? Who knows. I am game for something though.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your getting way out of hand with the X Factor. You leave me no other choice but to call the main office. Your even X ing yourself these days. I have to find out if there is a rehabilitation program we can admit you in. X ing the ******* girls is just malelovent and irrational. I'm very concerned about your well being and self defeating behaviors. Good thing there are no images of Athena for you to X out.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There was nobody in there..we had the place to ourselves..
I've never been there when there wasn't at LEAST a half hour wait. Must be nice. Maybe we should try for another early cruise and b-fast before the season is out. Might be fun to fill their entire parking lot with Vipers.....and ask that our group be waited on exclusively by A T H E N A! :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was really about 1/3 - 1/2 full which for Maureens is good. We got there about 8:00 I think. By the time we left it was standing room only so the sweet spot to walk right in and site would be up till about 8:15 or so (depending on the head count) on a Sunday. Saturday is even better.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your getting way out of hand with the X Factor. You leave me no other choice but to call the main office. Your even X ing yourself these days. I have to find out if there is a rehabilitation program we can admit you in. X ing the ******* girls is just malelovent and irrational. I'm very concerned about your well being and self defeating behaviors. Good thing there are no images of Athena for you to X out.

I need rehab? I NEED REHAB??? LOL

2402100-0098_IMG.JPG

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You Bastard!!
LOL!!! I actually noticed how many photos I had stored on the site and started to clean some out....when lo and behold my favorite region secretary just appeared from the past!

Couldn't help but put this masterpiece back in front of your adoring public's view. :2tu:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! :headbang:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You do realize you are committing suicide going up against Charlie in a photo editing contest, Scott.

My condolences.... :eek:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You do realize you are committing suicide going up against Charlie in a photo editing contest, Scott.

My condolences.... :eek:

Just for the record....the photo has absolutely no editing! It was simply a remarkable documented actual moment in time.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't have to take any low blow photo shop hits at him. The law is catching on to him. He's been averaging 2 pullovers a week.

Who me on Radar? Yes you Mr. Wonderful "it wasn't me, it was the Yellow car excuse!!! Always blame the Yellow Car just because the driver has loud pipes and says Dude once in a while! There's a lot of people on to you. You can run but you can't hide, especially behind those damn Red X's.
7328scottevil_2copy-med.jpg

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hahaha..im at starbucks workin and that just made me spit my coffee out on my laptop..hahaha

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey D,
I didn't know you worked over at Starbucks, from now on why don't you supply us with coffee for our morning runs. Get back to that latte machine!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They must pay pretty good, he has a high maintenence car.... :)