s'up for the '09 season

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all.With the od plus temps. we are getting here in the Red Deer area it starts the blood moving.So to keep with the happy thoughts of Viper time i thought i would ask what is planned or beeing planned or going to be planned for the 2009 Viper season.Is Revelstoke BC a goagain this year.Are we back to Jasper this year.I heard a rumor of a Calgary event.BBQs camping event anything.White water event would be fun.Anyways thats it. There it goes.The ball is rolling.LOL

I do have one event my wife and I are trying to get going this year.Every year the local Radio stations have an event for charity that they rase as much money as possible.I talked to them last year an this year we are going to try to get as many exotic/old school cars as possible and have people bid for the passenger seat and a trip from Red Deer to either Calgary or Edmonton for lunch.people lov to go to car shows and pay five bucks or even food donations so we figured this may work to help raise alot of cash or the charity.When i know more as to the time frame of the event i will post again.If anyone is interested in helping out for the day please pm me.I figure the wider the variety of cars the more the donations will come in.

Shane and Jodi Crompton

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning a track day (evening actually) at Race City.

Info coming soon.

Greg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad