SUPERCHARGER BLACK/CHROME STICK ON BADGES

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: <font color="blue"> The CHROME / BLACK SUPERCHARGED STICK ON BADGES are going to sell for $44.95, per set of 2, which includes the shipping charges </font> :usa:

<font color="red"> Please contact me direct at the following email address </font> [email protected] <font color="purple"> or call me at 203-641-8569 to order </font> :2tu:

<font color="green"> WE ACCEPT MC, VISA, &amp; DISCOVER CARDS </font> :smirk:

8614Supercharged_Badges-med.JPG

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: <font color="blue"> HI EVERYONE, </font> :usa:

<font color="red"> I REALLY SCREWED UP THE PRICING IN THE CHROME / BLACK SUPERCHARGED STICK ON BADGES. MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE HAS INFORMED ME THAT, BECIDES THE FACT THAT I QUOTED THE WRONG PRICE, I QUOTED THE PRICE FOR 1 BADGE WHICH INCLUDED THE FREIGHT AND THAT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT WANT 3 BADGES, ONE FOR THE REAR OF THEIR CAR. I HATE IT WHEN SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT! </font> :confused:

:2tu: <font color="green"> SO HERE IS WHAT THE PRICING SHOULD BE: <font color="black"> $24.95 EA + A FLAT RATE OF $7.95 FOR S&amp;H. NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU BUY. </font> :2tu:

<font color="blue"> I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS SCREW UP. YEP, THE WIFE IS RIGHT AGAIN! </font>

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy em from Ebay, put them on my lawnmower, and go on with life. No way are those going on my Viper. Ugh!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They just don't go with the Viper fonts. Looks too GM'ish. Looks like something I saw on an S-10 truck or something...no offense...they look nice..just not on a viper.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they are a GM part number. Sorry if you are offended but you guys were asking for badges and this is all I could find. I will search for chrome over solid brass ones but they will be pricey.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like total ass. Do it right and have some die-cuts printed, will likely cost 1/4 the price of those.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are from the mid 90's Buick Riviera.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748186

OMG! At first I thought this thread was a joke. Greg you are dead on, as that is exactly where I remember seeing these badges before the Buick Riviera.

As for AtRoRacing products... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Take a look at the AtRoRacing air intake.

http://members.aol.com/AtRoRacingTeam/AirBox.jpg

If that is not the worst photochop job ever I do not know what is. It is obvious that is a K&amp;N intake but on yours you have an extra “but” cleft on the top to cover the K&amp;N sticker... :2tu: Way to go! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte