Supercharger Systems, Gen 1-3

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are now offering Supercharger systems for all model Vipers. We have several levels of hp and can taylor packages to your driving style. Our packages concentrate on the vehicle as a whole, with options for the driveline, brakes, suspension and body. Please feel free to call and discuss your needs.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan just installed a Paxton on my 03. I cannot say enough about the professional manner in which it was handled. From the pre installation customer fact finding, to the clean and efficient install. (Looks like it came stock from the factory) to the post installation instructions, this was a very pleasurable experience.
The little things stand out, like re mounting the horn, so it does not sound weak, or delivering the car freshly washed, with the gas tank topped off for my drive home. First class all the way.
Thanks Dan! I was hesitant to go down this route, but now wonder why I waited so long.
DC performance has the finest Viper facility I have ever visited. Clean, well laid out, and with first class equipment, from lifts to in house dyno.
Thanks again Dan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21