Supra... toast.

sonicsuby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya but I bet you can't watch MTV and play video games in your car, and I bet his stereo is really lound, so there....

hahah..no doubt.

Good kill, but it always cracks me up that most "kill stories" seem to start with:

"Now I would never street race, and I don't approve it, but..." :laugh:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I smoked a Supra at the track. He trapped at 123mph, but couldn't hook I guess. I have a video digitized but it is 30meg and nobody will host it. :(

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
allowed him to come up beside me and give him a friendly thumbs up and a smile which he returned.

Class act on your part. Guarantee he wouldn't have done the same if he would have won.

I know a lot of Supra owners in Atlanta who do give a friendly thumbs up when they win... then again, Atlanta has more than its fair share of modded Supras :)

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pilot Ryan, do you have a gen 1 or gen 2?

do you know if the supra was Turbo or NA? did he have a front mount IC and/or audible blow off valve.

I'm asking b/c my supra (450rwhp) felt decently faster that my 99 ACR on the top end, from a 80-140+ pull, but on the low end and off the line, my viper is way faster. 10 cars is alot for a properly mod'd supra to lose by.

either way both are formidable cars.

Ting

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out for those things! Some of the ones around here would have you for lunch! They can make a LOT of power on the stock bottom ends! That's one of the few ricer cars I actually respect.

SDSupraTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Job roasting an NA Supra :) 10 cars on even a stock TT vs a stock viper would be a bit much unless the on-ramp was like a mile long or something.

Hows the Viper holding up ting? Too bad you sold the supra and went to the darkside.. At least you got the right color though :)