SVS Viper first over 230 mph in the Standing Mile

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVS brings the standing mile record to the Viper community at 231.66 mph

The SVS TTRS Viper is now the fastest car ever at the Maxton Mile

The record was achieved on street tires and $2.40 gal E70 winter blend pump fuel

more to come....

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes truly amazing. How many seconds did it take to hit that mark? Do you have a video for it? Cant wait to see it if you do.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow! wonder what I need to do to my RT to make it go that fast? I already have a wing...can't be too much more...

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jr. That is awesome. Post the video when you get a chance and check IM.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooooooooooooooow much...AMAZING, congrats SVS on the record, way to go for Vipers. That's an outstanding mile speed.

I'm just under 50 mph short of that over here in UK!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes truly amazing. How many seconds did it take to hit that mark? Do you have a video for it? Cant wait to see it if you do.

It was a fun ride :2tu:

We have vid and pics along with alot of data to go through. We'll be working on getting it all together asap

Just arrived back so we need to catch up in the shop and will have more to post later.....

jR

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet. Any one got a link or pics etc? Just that the supra lot were saying that a supra came first at 228

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooooooooooooooow much...AMAZING, congrats SVS on the record, way to go for Vipers. That's an outstanding mile speed.

I'm just under 50 mph short of that over here in UK!

Thanks Nadine

We were spinning the street tires through the mile mark and pulling 1.2 g's

You always impress on your racing and keep the Viper flag waving in the UK :2tu:

jR

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"1.2g spining the tires though the mile mark" OH MY... :rock:

...I have been trying to imagine running a 230 mph standing mile :knockedout: :love: :knockedout:

I'm honoured you like my racing acheivements in the UK, that's a big compliment coming from such a Viper hero team, thank you.

You run balast... to keep the car stable? I drove the Comp Coupe in a mile run this year, pulled the rear wing to reduce drag (it gained me another 6 mph) but I crossed the line at 184 mph weaving across the runway, I could hardly hold the car :scared1: yet my GTS I can take a hand of the wheel, even at 200 mph to take some photos of the speedo. The GTS is about 750lbs heavier, so my question...is balast as important as aero at these speeds? I guess so :ponder:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4