Taghkanic Cruise - In June 18th

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Taghkanic Cruise - In June 25th

Yoooooooooooooooo who got the ticket or was that a joke?? OK now back to the smack talk Mr.ACR. Now that I toyed with you and let you take the hook let me know when you really wanna race. Check this out. Englishtown and I give you the break.fair? You should def kick my asss now. Next time you wanna run me please let me take Mario Rivera in my car.Everytime I looked over I started to laugh. Yo Adam car looks great as always.The more I SEE IT THE MORE I AM LEANING TOWARDS THE 98 SV!! YOOOO D YOU MALAKA!!!!! YOUR THE BEST KID. THE NICEST GUY ON THE BOARD. Let me not forget my man El Presedente. Scott thats the way you truly run a club. good run. To the other guys I met, it was nice meeting you Avi and Tiger.Dude do you look like Tiger, damn! CT next time put a smile on your face bro.You are to freakin serious.Gte the pole out of the buttttttt!!!!!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lets hit the HAMPTONS BEFORE jULY 4TH.Lets make it all day Scott.Not worth to just take a ride so far and hang for an hour and leave.Theres alot to do at the HAMPTONS :headbang:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess El Presedente pulled out the magic police badge?? It goes a long way...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That one Mastiff weighted 180 lbs!!!

WAR SMOKIN IS ***

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was nice meeting everybody. Great cruise. I even enjoyed that ostrich burger. And before I forget, Adam, you need to invest in a GPS navigation unit. :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was nice meeting everybody. Great cruise. I even enjoyed that ostrich burger. And before I forget, Adam, you need to invest in a GPS navigation unit. :D

Oh Shoot Avi is busting on GPS ADAM! Adam you know you didn't get lost.You just wanted to see how long the TZ bridge was, right? :2tu:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HET AVI I GOT YOUR GPS BUDDY..RIGHT HERE
4718bart6-thumb.gif

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so what happen with the cops! spit it out
He had a private conversation with Adrian and then with me. I guess our stories matched.....what with my charm and Adian's badge....OF COURSE we just got a warning.

I even sold him a half dozen T-shirts!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't think he actually got a clear shot of us on radar. The V1 screamed while we were in traffic and we braked hard. There was at least 1 car that had passed us just prior to where he was set up with his radar. He probably got a 70+ reading from that guy and couldn't legitimately pin it on us.

Actually turned out to be a really cool cop. AB and I figured it was our father's day "gift". After that, we kept it under 90 the rest of the way down. (j/k)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ya shoulda said " Do YOU know who i AM?...i am `El Presidente"

but i bet he knew it anyways, and just didnt say it..lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I kept it under 60 all the way.Now let me take my kids to great adventure and really do under 60. HAPPY FATHERS DAY YOU OLD BASTETOS....I'M OUTTEEE

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm off to Captree this AM. Then to family lunch!

Happy Father Day to everyone! ...even the suspects ;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so what happen with the cops! spit it out
He had a private conversation with Adrian and then with me. I guess our stories matched.....what with my charm and Adian's badge....OF COURSE we just got a warning.

I even sold him a half dozen T-shirts!

Good to hear everything turned out okay. So is Adrian a cop?

mb346

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys , I just would like to thank you all for another great drive and day . Glad to hear just warning where given . As BACKNBLACK said lets set up a day out in the Hamptons . Though the drive wont be as enjoyable ( the lie blows ) I'm sure some of the sights walking around out there will make up for it .

- Michael (aka Paul Walker )

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys , I just would like to thank you all for another great drive and day . Glad to hear just warning where given . As BACKNBLACK said lets set up a day out in the Hamptons . Though the drive wont be as enjoyable ( the lie blows ) I'm sure some of the sights walking around out there will make up for it .

- Michael (aka Paul Walker )

Glad you enjoyed yourself. It was nice to see you and Jackie again. Decide on NH yet?

By the way, sorry I left without a formal bye. Got caught up talking. LOL

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LISTEN YOU TALL SKINNY BLACK MAN. ACCEPT THE FACTS.AHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'M STILL CRACKING UP TIGER.THAT KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great time ....and the burger wasnt bad either.........As for you speeders see I always say speed doesnt pay :) I was getting 22mpg at 55 mph the whole way up and back :) )) P.S. little Tony just let me know when babyyyyyyyyyy

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OH SHOOT UNCLE BONEZ IS DOING A JIHAD ON ME...OK STEVE I HEARS YOU. YOUR NEW NAME WONT BE ACR STEVE ANYMORE. IT WILL BE LIKE RCA TOY CAR AFTER I SHOW YOU THE DARK SIDE MR. BONES. SO ITS LITTLE TONY...OK ......

WAR YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT..YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You boyz are too much....LOL

OK, due to popular demand, Plum and I (he really doesn't know yet) are working on our Hamptons Cruise. We'll do Oakland's for Lunch. GREAT location with decent (not great) food (but I haven't eaten there for quite some time).

They have a large outdoor patio where we can raise **** (just a bit) and they'll give us an area to park. Right now, we're looking at a Sunday, July 17 or 31.

What do you all think?

Link

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i vote 31st...gives us more time to get people there.

but either way is good.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im in but only if you keep it to 55mph :)
LOL Yeah...OK :2tu: :rolleyes:

It's July 31st then. I'll start making the arrangements (attorney fees, bail funds, etc.) :D

If it's sunny, ya figure Adrian will take the hard top off?