Take it or leave it.....(note from Vipermad)

DRYVEM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent idea Tony, now we don't have to hunt thru all the forums (hopefully) Wish I had gone to VOI.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good idea tony.. it probably would have helped creating this forum a month ago for all of the VOI questions that got buried in RT10 and GTS dicussions..

ah well, remember it for next year...
smile.gif

- eddie -

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
I was just having a thought....(scary, I know!!)....

I did NOT want to make a new forum to make it more difficult, this is the truth! I thought it might be nice to keep ALL the VOI7 stuff in one place. Call me crazy, but I only had the best intentions.

Take it or leave it....either way, just let me know in a nice manner.
smile.gif
If ya'll don't want it, fine, I can fix that. If we decide to keep it around....we can either merge everything once it is done...or we can all brainstorm ideas!!

You all in TN....be careful, have fun, and think of me often!!!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony,

GREAT IDEA on the seperate forum!!!!! You're a genius!!!
supergrin.gif

I will be checking NON-STOP until they post my official SRT numbers dammit! (oops, did I just get banned for saying dammit? Aww crap, did I just get banned for saying it twice?) (just razzing ya)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike B,
Saw the two new cars they had run (I think their best for the day). 11.91@120. I might be off by .01 or .02, but I think that was it. Can someone back me up?

Mike

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Thanks for having some of what good ol' George W. calls "backbone!"

When it's over, you can just archive it all away and rename the section "Dark Viper Alley."

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
I might get out-voted...but I'm the only one around right now!!
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am around, but alas, I have no vote.
supergrin.gif
Seriously, this is a GREAT idea and will save me a lot of time as well: Rather than create new web pages on the KC site, I will go ahead and upload my VOI images (and commentary) in this forum. I will also track down Markus and give him some of my web space for his photos (including the pictures he snuck in to take of the SRT/CC/Ram...)
laugh.gif

Chris

S

SUN RA KAT

Great idea, Tony. Wish I could be there with you and Isadore could be here!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4