Tampa happenings this weekend?

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We live just south of Fort Myers in the winter. What is the love bug season there? We only ran into them once a couple of years ago and I don't want to do that again. What a mess!
Your crazy the love bugs are out in full force:omg:

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I would have seen this sooner. I went down to Sarasota for Horespower for Hope this morning in KDR83's '98 GTS. There were 4 other Vipers there with maybe a total of 50 cars. Small show, but it was for a good cause.

Enjoy watching Freeman tomorrow...I don't think he will make it through half the season before they put the 2nd string Glennon in.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I'd jump in to ask where you take your vipers to get work on in the Tampa area(Tampa-to Sarasota) to get warranty work on. I'm in Sarasota and have had bad luck at the dealer there. They couldn't do an alignment because they said it was to low to put on their rack' I couldn't believe that one. I have the 2010 with the front spoiler and rear. They told me it was an ACR package. On a conv, what a line of bull! I was told to go to Orlando but its hard to believe that some one in ST Pete ClW. Tampa doesn't have a good rep.Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper