Tator Dodge - Amazing Service!

R

RTED

Time to replace those $%&*# Gen I head gaskets. Shopped all over town and the best deal to be found was nearly $900 for just the head gaskets. Decided to give Chuck a call from Tator Dodge after reading all of the positive posts for the past couple years. Chuck sold me the ENTIRE upper end gasket kit for less than the cost of the best price I could find on just the head gaskets (20% discount to viper owners). In addition, we talked nearly 30 minutes on the phone to give me several installation tips that I would not have found in the service manual. He offered his services to consult on any installation problems when go to do the work. The gasket kit arrived 3-days later. CHUCK IS THE MAN!! :)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ditto - Chuck is THE BEST and helped me with the same project. Best advice I can give would be to purchase ziplock bags to keep all the bolts separate. Also, get ready for a workout torqueing down the head bolts. I also went with a 180 degree thermostat and new plug wires when I did mine. Good Luck!

Abq Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to second all thses comments.

I was having a heck of a time removing the battery from my '95 RT/10. So, at 0600 here in NM, I called Chuck back east, and he gave me the exact method for getting the job done.

Hey Chuck- time to expand out west??

Bill
;)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You All! :eek:

Ed, I will be across the pond [working on Vipers] from 3/2 till 3/9. After that I'll be available if you need any help and anyone else.

Thanks Again!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHUCK IS THE BEST..without chuck the viper community would suffer greatly..I know of no other who conduct business like him, always there for you and ships parts and I have even picked up my car for repairs and sent ck in later..WHAT A GUY!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why your here this time Chuck, see if you can find some suitable premises to expand your business into, you know you want to :cool:

Hope you can find non-blue time :D this trip

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bottom line, Chuck is a gentleman. Always returns calls or E-mails in a timely manner and never seems to be put out no matter how wacky the request is. LONG LIVE THE WIZARD!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine