TatorToga - Hotel & Dinner arrangements May 17/18. Please read!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have blocked a bunch of rooms [10 so far] for us at the Country Inn, May 17th [same Hotel as last year]. All three room types are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $88
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refridgerator and microwave for $105
One bedroom suite for $130

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club/Tator BBQ. Reservations MUST be made by May 12th!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 17th. There are reservations under "Tator/Viper Club" for 40 people, if you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 12th!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year so don't miss it!!:usa:

Tator's Dodge - "TATORTOGA" - Sunday, May 18

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Chuck, will be doing a one day trip though. Leaving home early am, coming back late afternoon. No different thanngoing out to Pocono.

Thanks,

AC

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's getting closer! :yay:

Remember if your coming for dinner, please let me know so I can tell the Log Jam how many people by May 12th. You don't want to miss the fun! :2tu:

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another heads up if you are going to the hotel:drive:
up I87 take exit 20 then right on rt9 south
hotel is about a mile on the left.Do not:nono: use
exit 19 there is constrution:( on the way to the
hotel.

Skeeter

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember if your coming for dinner, please let me know so I can tell the Log Jam how many people by May 12th. You don't want to miss the fun! :2tu:

The room is booked, Chuck is saving two seats for us for dinner and the car is registered for the show on Sunday. Looking forward to a great time.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, are the dinner spots all taken yet? If so, can I sit on your lap? :lmao:Seriously :omg:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can meet us all at the truck stop - intersection of 87 and 90. We usually hang there for a bit.

Okay, now we need to set a time to meet at the truck stop at EXIT 24 off the thruway...then zip up I-87/Northway to Saratoga Springs/TatorToga.
WE CANNOT SPEED...MIKE GOT A TICKET A COUPLE WEEKS AGO ON THE NORTHWAY, WE WENT UP TO SARATOGA TODAY: COPS ALLLLLLLLL OVER THE PLACE....WE WILL BE GOING THE SPEED LIMIT...NEED NO MORE TICKETS! WATCH OUT CAREFULLY, PEOPLE!!!! (seriously :mad::mad::mad:)....
Scott, let us know what time you think you'll be there, remember you all can fuel up at New Baltimore before getting off the thruway...we'll try NOT to get kicked out of the truck stop waiting for youse all!!!! :drive::drive::drive::drive: ~juli

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone has to talk about the lousy news here. Rain. TOday till Tuesday.
AC

Andrew: The updated forecast says showers AND SUN, 60's...SAME as last year, where yes, it DID rain in the a.m., then turned absolutely BEAUTIFUL all day (I got a sunburn!).
So, we really won't know til that day...it goes on rain or shine...juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew: The updated forecast says showers AND SUN, 60's...SAME as last year, where yes, it DID rain in the a.m., then turned absolutely BEAUTIFUL all day (I got a sunburn!).
So, we really won't know til that day...it goes on rain or shine...juli

Now's a good time to check and change those wiper blades. I think I still have the original blades from '01. I'm going rain or shine this year.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you folks originating from NY this morning, a few of us from CT are going to hook up with you on I87 right after the I84 merge. We'll be on the shoulder looking for you to drive by. We should be at this spot by 8:45am. Thanks - Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery