Teaser IForge Wheels & Nitto Tires Pic's

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is still going through its build. But here are a couple of pics with the Iforge Wheels and Nitto Invo tires on the car. The side sills are still off for the exhaust mods and the KW's are yet to be installed as well. Hope everyone enjoys these pics as much as I did.:headbang:

Attachments

• My Wheels 1.JPG
    My Wheels 1.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 265
  • My Wheels 2.JPG
    My Wheels 2.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 205

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I may get those for my 2004. Those make it look even that much better, and thats hard to do on a Viper period.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg--LOVE those wheels and the tires will be awesome as well!!! Hope progress speeds up and you get this gorgeous Viper back ASAP....(sorry to have missed you on the CHAT)...will be on for a few more min....juli
**check out my *new* avatar by big-n-italian**!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg and Scratch---I'm sorry I missed you guys on the CHAT....I promise I WILL be there right now....missed you again, Greg---sorry bout that!!! * I don't have the sound on, and it makes a *ping* when someone enters the chat room...should turn it on*...come on back, guys!!! ~juli

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, I just put that exact wheels on my '04... sold 2 more sets within days of putting them on, with 2 more "promise" purchases over the winter... they look that good on the car.

Good Choice!

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a good deal, and are serious about getting a set of these wheels call Bernie Katz 804 784-7208. Tell him Greg sent you.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I've seen some really really nice wheel combo's on this site that look great. But these are breath-taking, absolutely stunning look!

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you use the stock lug nuts to mount the wheel?

Do you need to purchase new ones with the Astra?

joe

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These are stunning, they literally sell themselves... I sold 5 sets within days of mounting them, just by going to a few events. Literally had people hunting me down to find out how much...

Mike- Give me a ring, I am an iForged dealer. Maybe i'll work out something in trade with you...

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those 19 and 20's I assume. I have had the nittos on order for a week and Iforged told me mine are about ready - damn I wish they were here after seeing yours!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YUK! those are the most HIDEOUS wheels i have ever seen.

stop embarrassing yourself NOW. sell them to me at a deep discount and avoid future ridicule.

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang