Tell me what you think about this rear for the coupe...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the coupe, but I still dont fully like the rear. I always thought it would look better if it looked similar to the GTS's rear (no trunk and that reflector and side molding gone). Here is the Photoshop I did to see what it would look like. I think it looks tons better. I made it look like only the hatch opens; took away the trunk seams, side reflector and moildings.

I also lowered it a bit, tinted the windows, changed the color, blacked out the center of the wheels, made rear facsia black, added an exhaust tip and changed the plate.

What does everyone think?

5580rear_done_for_VCA.jpg

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new coupe where the hatch comes up instead of just the window, Now I can get my golf clubs in my new 06 versus my 2000gts.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks better because it's dropped... don't care too much for the rear, but felt the same before your changes too. Good job though. :2tu:

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh looks a LOT better...especially where you took out the seams on the rear of the bumper....

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
....and now a word from the DOT:

NEED THE SIDE MARKER LIGHT, AS THE TAILLIGHTS ARE NOT VISIBLE FROM THE SIDE OF THE VEHICLE

Certification report: FAILED

The designers go through this all the time... 'ya make something that looks awesome, then compliance issues clobbers your idea

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....and now a word from the DOT:

NEED THE SIDE MARKER LIGHT, AS THE TAILLIGHTS ARE NOT VISIBLE FROM THE SIDE OF THE VEHICLE

Certification report: FAILED

The designers go through this all the time... 'ya make something that looks awesome, then compliance issues clobbers your idea

It was just an idea. ;)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe did you see the coupe at Buhler? Looks alot like COMPUTE :D :p I was in it yesterday nice fit and finish.

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red one is beautiful - the lines are more voluptuous - not straight - It is more distinctive than the SRT but still an evolution of the Gen II .. a formula that has worked for Porsche and keeps their clients - since their 911 sales are up 8% again this year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21