Test & Tune Night Before VOI Drags (Bowling Green)

Reaction score
Just to let some of you know that Beach Bend has a "Test & Tune" on ever Tuesday night. So any of you getting into Bowling Green the night before the VOI drags this would be a great way to get some cheap passes in. Costs are 5 bucks a person and 10 bucks to race. Usually get about 20 to 25 runs in a night. Would anyone be interested in this?

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jason. I'm going to assume there may be quite a few of us who may want to make a few passes that night if we can get there early enough. When does it start, but more important, how late do they run?

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on the time, I'd go. We're driving to Nashville Tuesday, so if it's during the day/early evening I would definitely do it.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wing King:
Hi Jason. I'm going to assume there may be quite a few of us who may want to make a few passes that night if we can get there early enough. When does it start, but more important, how late do they run?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It starts at 6 p.m. and is usually over around 10:30. But they will not close if there are tons of cars running. They stay until the last person is ready to leave believe or not. Wing King are you leaving Houston with us on Tues?

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's too early to tell when I'll be leaving the Dallas area, but as of now likely around Noon on Monday. May need to be in Bowling Green mid-afternoon Tuesday for certain reasons.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wing King:
It's too early to tell when I'll be leaving the Dallas area, but as of now likely around Noon on Monday. May need to be in Bowling Green mid-afternoon Tuesday for certain reasons.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a safe trip up Wing Dinger!!

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:

leaving Houston with us on Tues?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a long ride to make the day before the race. Albert and I are leaving Monday and taking it easy.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ueligger:
That's a long ride to make the day before the race. Albert and I are leaving Monday and taking it easy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to talk to Prashant on that one Steve!!

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jgfurr:
Depending on the time, I'd go. We're driving to Nashville Tuesday, so if it's during the day/early evening I would definitely do it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Starts at 6. There's going be about 10 to 15 Vipers there as of today. A few 9 sec. snakes too. A must see for anyone!!

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:
I Don't have much to bring but I will be there on tuesday for an extra day of fun!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a DLM Stage II isn't much....
laugh.gif

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Glenn:
Wing, You better practice

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your right Tom
laugh.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck, Tuesday night is shaping up to almost be an event on its own. It looks like most everyone is staying at the Best Western Continental Inn that night, at exit 28 off of I-65 (270)781-5200. Don't be surprised to see a HUGE group of hungry Viper guys gathering for dinner about 6, and then heading out to the track after. Media people are coming in that night too.

FYI, in case some of you are not aware, our Drag event is falling right smack in the middle of the 2002 National Corvette Z06 Fest there in Bowling Green, at the Corvette Plant and Museum. In fact, while we are drag racing, they will be running their autocross on other Beech Bend property nearby. THEIR drag racing takes place the day after ours. Hmmm...... think there may be a few Vettes at the Tuesday night session too????

Wait till they get a load of 100+ Vipers crashing their party!!
eek.gif
tongue.gif
And that's just the participants. How many other Viper driving spectators will be there?? If 100 Vipers doesn't make them swallow hard..... then how about 200???

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Heck, Tuesday night is shaping up to almost be an event on its own. It looks like most everyone is staying at the Best Western Continental Inn that night, at exit 28 off of I-65 (270)781-5200. Don't be surprised to see a HUGE group of hungry Viper guys gathering for dinner about 6, and then heading out to the track after. Media people are coming in that night too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Atleast I know I'm good for something right guys??
rolleyes.gif

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Media people are coming in that night too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which ones Wing Dinger?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21