TEXAS ROAD WARRIOR PICS!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congradulations to Gerald Cashiola for an excellent showing today at Lonestar Raceway Park for the "Texas Road Warrior Fastest Street Car Shootout!"
Gerald took 2nd place in the entire event & could've done a lot better if the track was in better condition. Horrible track today. There were at least 100 of the fastest cars in Houston at the event so Gerald & his Venom 650R should be proud!

Prashant Patel didn't enter the event but had some incredible runs today as well! Some incredible 60' Times!

Here are some pics of the event. Hopefully I won't be on the sideline anymore after this week, it killed me seein the guys have so much fun!.

DSC00158.JPG

DSC00159.JPG

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00155.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Trey,
Nice pics. Who won and with what? What were the different events?
Thanks.
Gerald,
Congrats! Were you on motor only?
Prashant,
Nice " polishing "...just kidding!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the times because every car was a "No Time". After each pass, they didn't show the times. I do know it was a Pro Tree Event. Prashant may have more details. If I'm not mistaken, an old TT Vette won it, or was it the 1200 HP Camaro? Guys, help me out here because I left early.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car that won the whole event was an old Camaro made for this track. this thing was held in Sealy Texas, and I know the 1/8 mile is called "redneck racing" but it was pretty fun today.
Gerald ran between 6.6 and 6.9 1/8 mile all day. I broke off a 1.78 and 1.80 60ft on regular Pilots. Drag Radials are coming next week!!.
Devil Dog are you available for our next meeting to host the Polisher seminar?

Reaction score
Congrats Gerald!!

By the way you in the heck is the guy holding the sign? That surely isn't Prashant in a T-Shirt is it???? Thats a FIRST!!
Prashant did you install the 200 shot yet?

P.S. This Camaro that won wasn't the Black SS giving all the trouble on the private CLOSED interstate in Mexico last week-end was it? You know the 422 cubic inch with the 200 shot!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
the car that won the whole event was an old Camaro made for this track. this thing was held in Sealy Texas, and I know the 1/8 mile is called "redneck racing" but it was pretty fun today.
Gerald ran between 6.6 and 6.9 1/8 mile all day. I broke off a 1.78 and 1.80 60ft on regular Pilots. Drag Radials are coming next week!!.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Prashant,
I'd be happy to oblige your request. Maybe we can coordinate that with my next HMS upgrade trip to Houston this summer. I notice you have new badging on your Viper...what does it say?

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by houstonT:
You'll need a bit more than that to run with those pesky supras prashant!
smile.gif

Peter

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
Originally posted by Prashant:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Prashant,
I'd be happy to oblige your request. Maybe we can coordinate that with my next HMS upgrade trip to Houston this summer. I notice you have new badging on your Viper...what does it say?

Uh oh! Do I see a Venom 800 TT in the works?
smile.gif

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Why couldn't I live were the slow cars are like Florida, or California?"

Bryan,

Now that was funny!
laugh.gif

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Bryan it ***** sometimes being in the Houston Viper Club!!!

Peter, nice MPH this weekend, but its going to take more than an 11.0 ET to do some damage this weekend in Mexico!
smile.gif

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
I know Bryan it ***** sometimes being in the Houston Viper Club!!!

Peter, nice MPH this weekend, but its going to take more than an 11.0 ET to do some damage this weekend in Mexico!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought we weren't going to Mexico this weekend Prashant!!!
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

And already it begins!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted them. I didn't realize at the time that if you cleaned up your profile, it deleted the pics that you had on the board too.