Thank you Arizona Viper club

HISSSN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time seeing your state, the drive out to Sedona was Awesome, the food was great the company even better. Getting to hear a little from Marv keeps us in suspension, I can not wait until the next VIPER magazine comes out. Thank you all again see you at VOI 12 or your ext trip to So Cal.
Eddie and Michelle

Last edited:

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed meeting you all and the good times on the road. Hope you spent lots of money; we need those tourist dollars in our state.

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Eddie. We also enjoyed the 2 days with everyone from the So. Cal. club. It was a fun event and a chance to make new friendships and show off our beautiful state. I hope we can do another joint event with you guys out your way. Definately see you at VOI 12!
Barry

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another vote of thanks from a SoCal Member to the fantastically enthusiastic Arizona Club.

From a fantastic dinner in the warm open skies of the Arizona Pinnical Peak (Hey...Where's my tie!) with our own entertainment, reserved bar and waitresses, to the spirited run up the Arizona Highways to just South of Flagstaff, and down the beautiful winding road to Slide Rock Park, where the trees were in full color change. Along the river down to the red rocks of Sedona. Could not have been a better venue to join with some old and new friends.

A special thanks to all the many people that put this event together, and a special thanks to Marv for showing us all those latest pictures of the new Viper. (Just kidding, just kidding).

Marv was mute on our barrage of questions regarding upcoming VOI, and new Viper info. He just mentioned that we should keep a sharp eye out for future Viper Magazine articles, and that the Viper Faithful should be pleased with any upcoming offerings.

He did mention that our arch rival corvette (*****) is concentrating on downsizing their engines in the interest of Corporate political correctness, but that Viper is more interested in making their customers happy than being so politically correct. (at least as far as Vipers go). Marv also noted that the latest unsupercharged Zo6 was stickered at over $100,000 and the latest evaluation of Drivers cars rated the Mustang Boss as a more involving ride.

My take away is that if you like the current Vipers, you are going to LOVE the upcoming models. (However, got the impression that if you were looking forward to smaller engines with lesser cylinder count, you might be dissappointed).

Many thanks to Marv, his beautiful and gracious wife Susan, and all the Arizona ViperClub members that made our California attendees feel a rousing Arizona warm welcome.

PS. Going home, near Chandler, an Arizona AMG C55 threw down the gauntlet, and was quickly dispached with our 600 hp 09. He was last seen slinking back to his surburban home in Maricopa. (Mia Culpa?)

Thanks again to the Arizona VCA. A class act, and a fantastic group event.

For other clubs that wish to have some fun, invite your neighboring group of Viper Owners to join up with your club for an event. Great FUN!

Rich Link

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all our SoCal brethren who made the trip over to join us this last weekend! It really made the event special (we don't often have 26 Vipers slithering together on our cruises), and it was great to see old friends and make new ones! Thank you also for all your cooperation, I was a little concerned keeping everyone together as we made our way out of Phoenix and up to Slide Rock, but except for 1 mechanical problem early, the group did a great job staying together! We apologize for the parking problems you experienced in the town of Sedona, but as you can tell, it is a very popular place especially this time of year! We will definitely get our groups together again, hopefully next year, and it's our turn to come your way!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the entire So Cal Club, I'd like to Thank the Arizona Club for hosting this event.
All the planning for the dinner, cruise, lunch and special parking was perfect and we all had a great time.
Getting to spend time with your members and forging new friendships is what it is all about. We look forward to doing another event with you very soon.

Here are a few pictures from this GREAT event.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome to Arizona !

The beautiful Talking Stick Resort

Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse

So Cal and AZ

Heading down towards Sedona