Thank you Chrysler for the Viper Invitationals

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think we should all thank any and all of the Chrysler upper crust you can find in Nashville for putting on such a great event. I look forward to every invitational as much as any single thing I do each year. Do not take it for granted as we Americans seem to do with so many of the privledges we have in this greatest of all countries. Also I would like for each attendee to meet and great as many wallflowers and out of country members as you possible can. I've seen how certain clicks can make the less popular individuals feel. Try it, it feels good. Down off the soap box, Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be many DC Corporate first timers at this VOI so, vocalize your appreciation to them for letting this event happen. That is one way to ensure that we have another VOI in the future. Remind them that this isn't the only Chrysler product in your garage if that is the case. If you have swithed your corporate fleet over to DC products please be sure to tell them.