Thank You Everyone!

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the great entertainment here on the board. I am a student at Northwood University MI, and I really did not want to finish school after Thanksgiving break, but then I started reading this forum. Now I can't help but read just about every post daily for the last 6 months. This website (which I come to 10-12 times a day) has provided me with some great stress relief. So thank you again!

~Polka~

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig,

The school is great. My major is Automotive Aftermarket and the teachers really know their stuff. Unlike many other school, 2/3 of all classes are related to your major, most colleges only offer 1/3. My one and only complaint is that it is a pretty small campus, and nothing is really close to me. I think that the other two campuses are even smaller, I know that FL only has 800-900 students, but it is on the beach. They also have a 97% job placement rating after you graduate. Feel free to ask anything about the school.

~Polka~

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I'm going into automotive marketing, doing a 3 year co-op program up here (very small campus as well) but a 94% job placement rate. I hope to plant myself in the states once I graduate. I'll have one college diploma and two degrees once I graduate.

Are you totally finished now?

Craig

OP
OP
P

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish!! I still got two full years, and I think that I might try and get a dual major in Business Management.
Why do you want to go to TX?

~Polka~

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for TX, plus it's closer to AZ where I eventually wanna live. Living in Ontario I've had enough of snow and all that crap. Florida would be nice, but too many old snowbirds from up here go there in the winter.

I did one year of university this year, hated economics, I'm gonna love this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc