Thank you from a newbie in NoVA

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the encouraging words and special thanks :) to Jerry from Michigan for taking the time out of his day to go and look at the car for me. Was a little disappointed :(that no other Michigan members offered any assistance but overall I'm very excited. I know we all get busy. Should have the car delivered this weekend in a closed trailer. I was amazed at the range of bids. Did not want to take a chance in open air. Figured top and side curtains would be strewn all over the Ohio Turnpike.
I will post pictures once I have the car in my possession. I am in Culpeper, VA and look forward to meeting other NOVA owners and getting together. The one factor that made this whole Viper deal work was the fact that my wife fell in love with the Viper when I introduced her to them about 3 1/2 years ago. Until then she didn't know anything but Corvettes and Mustangs. She drove my old Stingray in the 70's. When we met again after being apart for 30 years I said my dream car was a Viper with sidepipes and one day I would own one. We had dated in HS but lost touch for 30years. I found her on Classmates.com and the rest is history. Our second "new" date she brings me a box and a 1:18 scale red Viper was in it. She is as excited as I am. I.m afraid once she's in the drivers seat I will be a permanent fixture in the passenger seat.
So much for my rambling, just a little look in to the history of my wanting a Viper since 94. I'm just an old guy who has many racing stories and a few trophies from the old days. Came within .2 of a second of the track record in Orlando Florida in a scaled down Indy car years ago.:drive:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Greg, sorry I couldn't get over there sooner, I know you're anxious but we'll get it done. I'm glad to do it, lots of people from this board helpped me while I was looking. This is a great community to be part of. :usa:

Jerry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave