Thank You Viper Days & V-TEN Racing

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Participated in my first Viper Days event at the MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. A BIG Thank You to Skip, Coutney, Tracy, Tom and all from Viper Days for such a great event and making me and my family feel so welcome.
Another BIG Thank You to V-TEN Racing for all your support, both mental and in the pits. Tom, Eyal, and Newt are awesome. Eyal was my instructor and did a fantastic job getting me up to speed, teaching me the line, and educating me on what my butt feels vs. what my eyes see.
I really appreciate everyones help and look forward to seeing you at future events.
If you have not participated in a Viper Days event, do so at your earliest opportunity. The thrill of driving your Viper around a track, at speed, with an instructor sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience is fantastic. It is hard to describe, if you have done it you know what I mean. Just go do it, it is such a rush and so damn much fun, both on the track and off.
I am now hooked on road racing. Here I go again. To my instructor, Eyal, I am comming after you buddy, your lap times will soon be mine!
Thank You,
Bryan :2tu:

JGarrett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bryan,

Your comments were spot on. It was nice meeting you and you did great on the track esp for your first event. I hope to see you as a regular participant.

Cheers,
Jim

#54gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome bud. My self and my team buddies are more then happy to assist any newcomers to ViperDays. I'm proud of your accomplishment.

Oh and for you're last comment, We in the racing world have a saying: "BRING IT TO THE TRACK DUD" :headbang:

Good job!! hope to see you at the finales :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21