Thanks Bernie Katz of BJ Motors

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to publicly thank Bernie Katz for helping me out above and beyond the call of duty. I think it's good to give recognition to people who go out of their way to help fellow Viper owners.

Bernie's been around here for a long time and most of you know him from his racing days. More recently he's the "B" in BJ Motors and sells a lot of Vipers. I was in a bit of a jam yesterday because I had to move a Viper (Michael Pierce's old Viper) and a SRT RAM from Safford Dodge in Springfield, VA to the port of Baltimore to be shipped to Europe.

The Viper fits nicely in my trailer, but the SRT RAM is too tall because I have over-the-wheelwell ramps installed. Since the truck hadn't been tagged yet, Bernie offered to use his dealer tag to move the truck.

Bernie didn't stop there, he drove all the way from Richmond, VA to Baltimore (a 3-hour drive) to drive the truck for me. It really was a big help to me and I just wanted to publicly thank Bernie for taking time out of his schedule to help me out. THANKS!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a rumor one time about that Michael Pierce ......wasn't he one of the originators of Viper Club of America's web site. Is there any truth to that rumor?

Cudaman :usa: