Thanks, Jon B!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After adding some mods and a few run-ins with Johnny Law, I decided that I should probably spend some time at the track and save my driving record from it's inevitable demise. The first order of business was a harness, and I ended up deciding on Team Tech and ordered one on Sunday evening from Parts Rack. I get a call from Jon B first thing (ON A MONDAY!?) and he asks me a handful of questions about the harnesses to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Everything from aesthetics like contrast stitching to double-adjustability on certain points of the harness so you can conceal it when you're not using it. We wound up talking for 10-15 minutes and I changed my order slightly to better suit my purposes. He follows up with an tracking number and invoice today to let me know it'll be here in 3 days, all without me doing more than initially placing an order.

A lot of guys would have assumed that the customer knew what they wanted and just filled the order, no questions asked, but Jon B went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. In a day and age when you have to call a vendor multiple times just get a status update, someone like Jon who calls/emails YOU without prodding is truly remarkable.