Thanks Mary and Chris! You Rock!!!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I are sitting in the airport after our first VOI. We both agree that it was an amazing experience. Shout out to all VCA members you're the best no matter where you are from! We enjoyed seeing and meeting everyone!
The event from begining to end was well planned and enjoyable.
Special shout out to Dodge guys can't imagine being given so much from a " heartless corporation" treated like friends by president of Dodge and the Viper team. This company gets it and will get my business when it comes time to replace my personal and company vehicles. That's saying a lot as the Viper is the only non Ford product I have ever owned! And speaking of Viper holy mother of god but the new car is beautiful you got it right and looks how a Viper should look! I will send my deposit as soon as you are ready for it!

Can't say enough about our National president and his lovely bride I know they worked themselves to death,it was worth it! Chris and Mary were everywhere and always smiling.
The love and dedication they and the board showed for us the car and the club is amazing!
Oh yeah I got to fling the Nurburgring ACR around the track!!!!!!!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Everything was extremely well planned with excellent execution; very hard to achieve at an event with 800 ppl. You all did an amazing job!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful weekend! Thanks!. The engineers were all over and would talk to you about anything. Ralph Gilles for POTUS ! He was well spoken and direct.

Last edited:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, thank you very much and it was the best. I think you guys should do them all, please don't hate me for saying that.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thank Chris & Mary and all the VCA leadership for such a great event, I can hardly wait 2 years for VOI 12!!

Regards,
Aaron

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES! Chris and Mary did a great job! No one will understand just how much work it is unless u do it and they had smiles on their faces the whole time!

Thank you

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris and Mary put their personal lives on hold to put VOI 11 on so that we the Viper Nation could party like Rock Stars with our favorite car and manufacturer!

No one here really understands what they pulled off, and I for one am honored to be a part of Chris's team. His love and dedication to this club is unmatched, yet he is criticized and personally attacked here on the boards by some.

VOI11 would not have happened if it wasn't for Chris and Mary Marshall!

Thank you Chris and Mary for the best VOI ever!

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We need to take up a collection so they can take a nice vacation. $5 from 800 people is $4000, that's not too shabby. :D

I know there were a lot of people involved, and I thank all of you, but I have a feeling Chris and Mary went way beyond the call of duty.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said and couldn't agree more....

Thank you Chris, Mary and everyone involved for making this VOI such a success and so much fun....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris and Mary put their personal lives on hold to put VOI 11 on so that we the Viper Nation could party like Rock Stars with our favorite car and manufacturer!

No one here really understands what they pulled off, and I for one am honored to be a part of Chris's team. His love and dedication to this club is unmatched, yet he is criticized and personally attacked here on the boards by some.

VOI11 would not have happened if it wasn't for Chris and Mary Marshall!

Thank you Chris and Mary for the best VOI ever!

Very well said. There will never be a way for everyone to know what sacrifices these two made to pull off this event. They lived and breathed this thing for months and months, and while it was happening they were on duty 24-7.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all you did Chris and Mary. Having been a part of organizing regional and national sized gatherings in the past, I have a great appreciating for what you two did.

THANK YOU!

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Chris & Mary & all the VCA folks that helped plan, organize, and pull off a fantastic VOI !!

It was only my 2nd (detroit), and my wife's 1st, but it was great. I'm sure someone will grumble about something, somewhere, but in my opinion it was fantastic !! I also know from talking to Chris that the VCA did a great job of pinching every "penny" and saving us Viper owners as much money as possible. No longer was Dodge shelling out millions to put on the VOI, the VCA planned organized and funded the event.

I'm sure that there were many folks at the VCA who sacraficed much to pull off such a great event

Thanks again to all !:usa:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris & Mary for all you did to pull off this awesome event. We know what kind of time and effort goes into planning our regional events, we can't imagine planning an event for 800!!!! Also thanks to Marv, Bobby, Lee and all the behind the scenes working bees. You are all to be commended for a fine, fine job!!!:clap2:

Denny & Ginger

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could see all weekend the effort and time that it must have taken to put such a First class event together . I thought everything went very smooth and with out a hitch . It makes me regret , missing the last few . But I hopefully won't have to make that mistake ever again .There was a lot of amazing memborable moment around each corner . I enjoyed every moment of being there and met some amazing people . You guys did beyond an amazing job and I am very appreciative to have been a part of it . So THANK YOU !!!!!!!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Chris and Mary, Marv, Bobby and Lee,
My Wife and I had the greatest time ever. I know that untold hours of work, planning and coordination went into this event. All your efforts were for the greater good and benefit of the Club and we appreciate it in more ways than can be said.

Let me simply say THANK YOU ALL !!! :2tu:

For those that were unable to attend, it truly was a class event.
Smiles, laughter, and camaraderie was evident on every single face throughout the entire event. For those who don't know our National Officers, you have no idea how truly exceptional these guys are and we all owe them a huge debt of gratitude for leading our club into the future. Without them.....VOI-11 would not have happened.

Thanks again,
Lance and Lori
So Cal Region

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all that put effort into this event. Chris, Mary and Marv are the top "Thankees" (as far as I saw). Ralph Gilles was spectacular as was Herb Helbig (Grailkeeper) and Dick Winkles (SRT engine designer).

Ralph Gilles was walking away and our WC pres saw his "God made Vipers so that vette guys would have heros" and when Jim asked him about the where to find that shirt, Ralph GAVE him the shirt off his back!!!

I saw Ralph later in the day ...but he wasn't wearing a "God made Viper" shirt so I never even asked, but ... don't think we could find nicer people to run OUR corporation (Dodge)

Ted

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like I can't say it enough.....Thank you Chris/Mary. This was a world-class weekend, and one can only imagine how hard you worked to pull it off. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the club. Your induction into the VHOF was well deserved.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to thank Chris and Mary in person, but just wanted to say to all involved in puting on VOI 11, and to Chris & Mary again
YOU GUYS ROCK :2tu:

Truly an amazing experience that I will never forget. At least not until VOI 12 :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would a simple thank you be enough?! Absolutely not, but few can imagine all the work you two went through, so to begin to cover all the areas you guys helped organize would mean I would have to become my windy old self and I could be writing for days.

Therefore a simple , " Thank You, " is a blessing in disguise - for you and everyone!!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What everyone else said. AWESOME EVENT !! Thanks to everyone involved. Every day I was amazed at the planning done just for us.

I decided to go at the last minute......very very glad I decided to go.

On another good note, I was going to stay and fly home Monday morning and decided to leave Sunday morning instead (lots of work to do). I landed at 6:30, got home at 8 then at 2am got the call that my daughter was in labor so we took back off from Ga. to MS at 4am and made it with 15 minutes to spare before my new granddaughter arrived. Now....work....who cares :D

Timing is everything !!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very well said. There will never be a way for everyone to know what sacrifices these two made to pull off this event. They lived and breathed this thing for months and months, and while it was happening they were on duty 24-7.

As a vendor, I can attest:

1) I am terrible with faces......Im great with voices. I do NOT know Mary on sight.

2) First late evening, 10pm-ish, I needed to get stuff to our vendor area, and a VERY helpful staffer (?), smiling and friendly all the while, helped me FIND the place and asked if there was anything we needed. "Hospitality" tone made me ASSume she was with the hotel.

3) Next late night, I needed to get some doo-dads into the area again, at about 11pm. SAME LADY is THERE! She checked every door (5?) , might even had a key to one, but alas it was secured. She apologized, and then allowed us to stash some stuff til regular hours. Only later did I realize that it was Mary Marshall who had helped us!

Keeping late hours, helping organize the needy. Burning the candle to help sponsors and guests. Fact, and worthy of more thanks....

JonB

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so honored to be a part of this organization and it's leadership. I have known Chris and Mary for about 2 years now and they have always been helpful with direction for the Omaha crew. Thier countless hours paid of for an event that will go down in history for the VCA.

THANKS again for the endless memories

Bruce
KC Board

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What everyone else said. AWESOME EVENT !! Thanks to everyone involved. Every day I was amazed at the planning done just for us.

On another good note, I was going to stay and fly home Monday morning and decided to leave Sunday morning instead (lots of work to do). I landed at 6:30, got home at 8 then at 2am got the call that my daughter was in labor so we took back off from Ga. to MS at 4am and made it with 15 minutes to spare before my new granddaughter arrived. Now....work....who cares :D

Timing is everything !!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:2tu:

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris and Mary are the only reason VOI even happen, and for them to put together a event of this size and magnitude and at a drastically reduced funds is incredible. To spend all their time for weeks and months with no financial compensation for themselves is very generous and believe they should be rewarded financially. For them to do this ,and for some people to give them grief for one reason or another is a shame
It was one of the best VOIs I've ever been to.
:2tu:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Timing is everything !!

It was nice to meet you . I have read a ton of your posts . Glad that you came and made it back on time to be with your daughter !!

I'm still smiling ear to ear from all the fun I had :2tu::2tu:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
** THANK YOU **

Chris, Mary, Marv, and all thats been already said here, I had a totally amazing VOI time and very well organised, thank you so much from over the pond, many smiles and miles, awesome event. Thank you, Hey...THANK YOU again. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :usa: