Thanks Ringgold, another satisfied customer

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently wrecked my red/silver GTS due to the dreaded cold tire syndrome. After searching for about a month I came across Ringgold's yellow GTS. The car was mint and Mike and Frank were exceptional. No pressure sales here. If you guys are in the market remember to visit these guys. :2tu:

Thanks again Frank and Mike,

Chad

You must be registered for see images

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a horrible experience with him. I wont bore you with the details. Never again...end of story!!

Was it a horrible experience, or the experience was good but the truck took a sh*t on you. I seem to remember the power adder wasn't running right or something like that... motor took a dump. right?

JD

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a horrible experience with him. I wont bore you with the details. Never again...end of story!!

Was it a horrible experience, or the experience was good but the truck took a sh*t on you. I seem to remember the power adder wasn't running right or something like that... motor took a dump. right?

JD

He bought a used SRT Ram with a Paxton on it. The Paxton was installed by Macaedo and was traded in by Lee Saunders. When he was looking at the truck he asked me to check it out. The truck was nice and I even looked at the tune on my laptop (no changes made) then Larry Macedo cofirmed to me that it had the stock Paxton tune "untouched". After Dave bought the truck, others had their hands on it. I believe this also included the tuning. Anyway, the engine blew up on the dyno and since then it seems like every one from Saunders, Macedo, Ringgold, unnamed tuning/dyno folks and maybe even Dodge and Paxton have been blamed.

I have bitten my tongue a hundred times after seeing this crap in his sig and other posts he has made. Bottom line: Dave bought a used hotrod truck that was under no warranty whatsoever.

He is still crying because no one will pay for him a motor. I have yet to see in any post (here and other sites) where he has taken any responsibility for his own actions. I'm sorry this happened for everyone involved, but when you play with hotrods sometimes **** happens. If he wanted a warranty and no problems he should have bought a stock truck.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great meeting up with you the other weekend for a drive. :2tu:

This car is spotless and I must say that the yellow is GORGEOUS in person. The car looks like it just rolled out of CAAP :)

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum, that thing looks hot. That is an identical twin to my car. Man, I cant wait for winter to be over..

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the comments.

Dave - Don't sweat it and thanks...

Lake Murray - It was great meeting you. We need to get some others in on the next cruise. Since we don't have winters down here, we can meet up pretty much any weekend. Sorry Taximan1, it's problably our only benefit down here. :) Oh and yellow Vipers are faster!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Taximan1, it's problably our only benefit down here. :) Oh and yellow Vipers are faster!!

You know, I was actually thinking about doing vinyl stripes on my car this summer, to see how I would like the bumble bee look. But after seeing those pics, I now remember what made me prefer the solid yellow from the begining..

Is that car tinted all around, or just the hatch? I am going to look into doing this..

Again, nice car!!!! good luck with it..

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taximan1 - All three sides are tinted and it looks great against the yellow. I'd highly recommend tinting. I thought about stripes but it's just too clean without them.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is my experience with Ringgold Dodge and Mike.

My Viper replacement came in and Mike was very accomodating with me. The Car I got had some minor issues when I got it and Mike made right by it. Overall, it was a nice experience but the way I did business was not normal. I met Mike before and many people on here know him that I trust.

Here is the delivery of the non-viper.

Still makes me smile when get to thinking of it for the first day it arrived.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21