Thanks to Archer Racing

Arch Viper

VCA Member
Reaction score
The VCA announces VOI10 in Detroit, you sign up, make plans and look forward with great anticipation for months to being there, seeing old friends, making new ones, can’t wait!! Then the day finally arrives, you drive your snake to the Big D even getting there a day early and all the excitement is suddenly dashed by a flat rear tire. Okay, only a minor set back, right? Wrong……..it wasn’t a flat tire, it was a cracked wheel, not a stock wheel even, a 19” HRE wheel. :omg:

If it hadn’t been for the amazing effort of the guys at Archer Racing Accessories, I would probably still be sitting in Detroit. I want to thank John Archer and his great team, especially Rick Devries. These guys and Mark Schetter of Forgeline promised me they would do whatever it took to get me back on the road and they did. I think Mark called in favors from everywhere and found the needed part 4 hours away from Detroit. With a little arm twisting and promises of great wealth and fame, a young man was coerced into driving it up the same day. After the wheel was assembled and cured, Rick got it back on my limping baby. As a matter of fact, Rick made sure she was securely tucked away in the garage after getting it all fixed and put back on while I was off touring Saleen and the museum.

Just knowing these guys were taking care of everything made it a whole lot easier for me to continue with the scheduled events I had come for and to actually enjoy myself instead of worrying the entire time.

So THANK YOU, Archer Racing, not only for what you did for me, but for having your truck and equipment on premises so we (Viper owners) can feel secure in knowing there is help available if we need it. :headbang: :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Way to go Archer Racing and what a good story to tell. Thank you for sharing it with us!
(We talked with you briefly on the dinner boat cruise;))

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys helped me and countless others at VOI9, they are second to none.
Glad to see they are still with us and still taking care of all of us when we are in a bind.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960