Thanks to Viper Parts of America

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it was announced that Viper Parts of America was going to start offering tires for any vehicle to VCA members, I figured I'd give it a shot. I was due for new tires for my daily driver, so that was a perfect chance to try out this new VCA benefit.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

VPA was very quick with email responses, worked to get a set of tires for me that everyone else on the internet told me was on back order, beat the best prices I could find on the net AND offered free shipping.

I gave my credit card information to the staff at VPA over the phone late Tuesday afternoon, received confirmation of my order on Wednesday..........

and my tires showed up today (Friday). Basically a 48 hour turnaround from order to delivery!

If VPA made any money (which I don't know how they could with such incredible prices), I know that it goes to the VCA, which is a nice plus.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND giving Viper Parts of America a shot when ordering new tires, whether they are for your Viper or any other vehicle. It's a great service and a huge benefit to the Viper community.