The actual VOI car pics from Gala

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was awesome they brought the car that so many people were jealous of, argued over etc...crazy to see just how little the actual production car varied.

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coolest thing around this whole unveiling must be the pictures that swarmed the internet just after it...... There were so many in the know and everyone kept their secret.
This picture shows it all, respect for everyone!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coolest thing around this whole unveiling must be the pictures that swarmed the internet just after it...... There were so many in the know and everyone kept their secret.
This picture shows it all, respect for everyone!

Actually, it might have been just a press kit SRT released to the media just before the unveiling or right after, even during. Handing out a DVD with images and video on it and the press release and then everyone uploading it, it takes just minutes. I'm sure there weren't many media outlets in the know (and just a few trustworthy guys working there) except maybe Motortrend, Autoweek and/or Road&Track. The big ones. It just takes one "FIRST!" troll working for these websites to ruin everything. But everything went well and I love this monster!

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the VOI setting or the wheels. At VOI the car was sitting on a small turntable that stopped working.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21