The ASC Diamondback heads to its new home...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With this having been the most popular Viper raffle in VCA history, I thought you folks would be interested in a few pictures from the delivery. Our friends at VIPER magazine were there as well, so don't be surprised to see a nice story on this one coming soon! In the meantime, here are a few pics from the delivery:

The proud family after the car is brought outside for one of the first extended times ever:

tddb1.jpg

And our VERY happy winner...

tddb2.jpg

And if you thought she would let the hubby drive it - not just yet! Here she is driving it up on the trailer for the ride home:

tddb3.jpg

And tucked away in the trailer for the long journey (yes, they strapped it down very thoroughly after this picture was taken):

tddb4.jpg

And the anonymous trailer leaves for the remote garages of Borneo, where the car will be stored in a climate-controlled bank vault - with the occasional foray to area and regional car shows where it promises to rack up a fleet of trophies...

tddb5.jpg

Congrats again to our winners and thanks to ALL that participated in this great raffle. Watch for another exciting raffle announcement VERY soon. Over 600 horsepower, of course! :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
See, I told you all, cutest Raffle winner ever!!!

Congrats to Dawn and I am sure she will let Tim wax it as often as he likes, ha!

Great pictures and a very deserving couple.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What lovely pictures--Thank you, Chris, for posting them!! Congrats again to Dawn, what an awesome-beautiful car!!! ENJOY!!! ~juli~

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Honey!
Glad I could bring home your baby. Anytime you want to stop sleeping in it:drive: you are welcome back into our bed, its awful lonely by myself! :(

Your loving Husband! (Remember me? I'm the guy on the left in the top picture) ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's very cute--hope Dawn enjoys the car as immensely as she deserves--and 'lets' you in it sometimes!! Woman Power---GOOD for you, Dawn!!!! (hope your hubby isn't lonely TOO long, sleeping in the bed would be a 'tad' more comfy!) ~juli~

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Honey!
Glad I could bring home your baby. Anytime you want to stop sleeping in it:drive: you are welcome back into our bed, its awful lonely by myself! :(

Your loving Husband! (Remember me? I'm the guy on the left in the top picture) ;)

That's funny. Congrats guys!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather than simply sell the car and run off with the money, or hide the car away in a vault somewhere, the Wollesons have told us that they believe the Viper club members have a right to see such a work of art and have not only volunteered to trailer it to certain events to make sure everyone gets an opportunity to see it, but have also offered to host an open house at their residence so we can check it out up close and personal. How cool is that?!

Tim and Dawn are 100% pure class and absolutely some THE most gracious people on the planet. We are all very blessed to have such wonderful people in our local club and in the Viper community. The car could not have gone to a more deserving couple.

We'll see you soon!

-Mark and Heather

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool of Dawn & Tim to make the car available for others to see it---wish we lived close enough to 'stop by'. Nice to see there are people out there who see these cars for what they are---works of pure art. Good for you, Dawn & Tim!! ~juli~

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris-you can do the pictures of the car but I get to do the ones with Dawn and the car. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it.
Tim, if Dawn ever gets out of the car have her send me an email to set up a time.
Tim G

V

Venomiss

Your pictures cost a lot more Tim.;)
We'll probably be paying you in another year or so again for son #2's senior pictures.
M

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing Dawn drove it in the trailer. She is the only one skinny enough to climb out of the door while in the trailer. Congrats. That is a mean car. Have you decided to have the intake manifold converted or keep the trumpets open as is?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*turns deep dark green with envy along with accompanying eyes the size of dinner plates*

Congrats on the car, wish I could see it up close some time!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing they won it then, if I did, that thing would already be at Barrett... Of course, I'm stil pissed I lost!!

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is just awesome! We haven't taken it to any shows yet, but plan on taking it to as many as we can. We are going to keep the intake the way it is with the trumpets sticking out of the hood as it looks way cool that way and we are not driving this car anywhere to get dirt down in the intake. We will trailer it when we go some where to keep the miles off and also minimize the chips and possible damage. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as Dawn is not sleeping in it anymore, but does still check on it multiple times throughout the night! LOL :lmao:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful posts!! This car is beautiful and I still have a hard time believing that my name was drawn to win this beauty! I was just out in the garage last night kissing it and my husband told me to "share the love". ha ha! Can't wait to take it to some shows and really let others see it in person.

We had a "visitation" at our home for some of our closest friends and were very pleased at the turnout! Seeing it in person is really the only way to see the real beauty. Pictures just don't do it justice because you can't see the carbon fiber very well and the pearl white doesn't show up very good either in photos.

Thankfully we have our 1st love (2004 SRT-Red) still in the garage to drive and enjoy because there is no way we'll be driving this one! I don't want to see any road chips on this baby when I'm cleaning it!