The Best Yet!!!!!!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting excited thinking about the upcoming V-10 Nationals in FL. If everyone shows up that is suppose to this will be the best event by far. Seems like all the tuners are talking about how they have a surprise in store for the December event. Man I can't wait! Just think if Underground Racing, Macedo, Levin, Heffner, RSI, H e nn e s sy, PBJ, BTR, 1Tony1, SVS, TNT, etc... all show up with one or multiple cars to there credit. That could possibly be the gathering of the most combined HP for street driven cars ever assembled together. My car goes back to Underground next week for some TTT. Test, Tune, & Tweaking :D All I can say is the Unlimited class had better be ready the Carolina boyz are coming to the Sunshine State seeking a 3rd consecutive Unlimited class win, and yes we will have our share of surprises in store as well. :shocked:

Btw, the party will be at the Black and Silver Bus come one come all. :headbang:

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck, Brain. If your car is running better then it was at the V10 Nats in Shreveport, the rest of them "tuners" are going to have there hands full. If all that claims they are coming show up it should be a great show.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck, Brain. If your car is running better then it was at the V10 Nats in Shreveport, the rest of them "tuners" are going to have there hands full. If all that claims they are coming show up it should be a great show.

Please stop calling him Brain, his head is big enough already. :D :usa:

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL!!! Jim your coming right???

Thanks Rollin4 you coming to Florida?

I've heard this is the best track for traction and many records should fall. I hope we break one of them. :usa:

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brian,
I think I will have to add 2 of my cars up to equal the one of yours !!! That thing was so out of control the last time I saw it, I think it scared me more than you. I think I may have enough for some people, but I need to come up with a little more for you and some other guys coming to Florida...I am scrambling to finish up a few things to bring, but there is never enough time in the day to finish everything. Hopefully there will be a big crowd this time, the last few races were a little disappointing, as far as the turn out goes. So, we will see you there... make sure the beer is cold when we get there, it is going to be a long drive. Maybe I could fly Ward up here to drive me down, I think he has made the trip enough to drive it without a map. I have a feeling I am going to find out what all of the southern boys have been going through all year long....20 plus hours of torture !!! :(
Later,
Joe

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL!!! Jim your coming right???

Thanks Rollin4 you coming to Florida?

I've heard this is the best track for traction and many records should fall. I hope we break one of them. :usa:

Hope to make it to Florida. The wife has something planned that she is trying to get out of, or change the dates. If she does we will be there, probably Viperless, but looking forward to seeing some good 9 second runs.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brian,
I think I will have to add 2 of my cars up to equal the one of yours !!! That thing was so out of control the last time I saw it, I think it scared me more than you. I think I may have enough for some people, but I need to come up with a little more for you and some other guys coming to Florida...I am scrambling to finish up a few things to bring, but there is never enough time in the day to finish everything. Hopefully there will be a big crowd this time, the last few races were a little disappointing, as far as the turn out goes. So, we will see you there... make sure the beer is cold when we get there, it is going to be a long drive. Maybe I could fly Ward up here to drive me down, I think he has made the trip enough to drive it without a map. I have a feeling I am going to find out what all of the southern boys have been going through all year long....20 plus hours of torture !!! :(
Later,
Joe

Joe your being so moddest. I'm sure you will show up with something to contend with, you always do. You guys always run strong.

Your right my car was out of control, rather violent going down the track. It scared me just watching Kevin trying to contain it. We never got to click off a solid clean run. He couldn't stand in it in 1st or 2nd. He would have to let out to straighten it up nearly hitting the wall twice. It also got very loose toward the end of the track. It really makes me wonder what kind of time it would have put up with a strong 60' and not having to let out of it. I think everyone was hurting a little bit from the weather conditions at the track as well. Wasn't there a 15-20mph headwind and a 90-95 temp? The 9.80 we ran was probably the uglyist 9 sec. run I've ever seen. We had a 1.79 60' on that run. Actually both of our 9.80 runs we're ugly. Overall though I was happy to see the car go 9's first time at the track and not really being broke in (200 miles) My 1/8 mile times were 117 and 119 respectfully.

What ever happened with your car? We're you able to fix it or was it totaled? Hopefully, everything worked out for you.

Btw, the cold beer will be at the black bus. See you there :D

Rollin4 make sure you stop by if you make it to Florida. :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte