The Car I've owned the Longest left today!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Car I\'ve owned the Longest left today!

I finally decided to let go of my 1998 Silver Heffner Twin Turbo GTS. I've owned it now for 5 years, and it's the Longest I've ever kept a car, and the most fun I've had with any car I've ever owned! :usa:
Gary Almond picked her up today and is taking her down to Jason's shop in Florida until I recieve the remaining balance later this week, and the new owner will pick the car up from Heffner's Performance. (Thanks Jason!) The new owner lives in the Naples area, and I caught Gary at the right time. :2tu: As always Gary does it right! Thanks and I hope you're feeling better!

Here are a few parting shots! My Son gave me permission to sell it! :D

One with the Hood Up
1494HeffnerTT4-med.JPG

One of what's under the Hood
1494TTengine-med.JPG

Front shot with a warning on the Windshield! :D
1494HeffnerTTFt-med.JPG

And my Son, Mason, giving me the :2tu: on letting her go!
1494MasonByeTT-med.JPG

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: The Car I\'ve owned the Longest left today!

That's pretty sad dude.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

by far the best looking TT car out there in my opinion.

and whats next now ??

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i remember seeing that car last year at the NASCAR race. very nice car. it has to be hard to let THAT car go.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I will miss that BEAST from time to time. But surprisingly, it wasn't as difficult to let her go as I would have thought.. As long as my Son was cool with it! And he is :2tu:
I had alot of fun with that one! Thank GOD I learned of this site! As it helped me with every mod I did, and it lead me to Jason Heffner as well. Which BOOSTED my 2nd Viper Experience to a entirely different level! :headbang:

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's to a better tomorrow Casey and family.

sorry you had to sell.

Thanks Toby! My family is doing very well, and at this point in time it wasn't a MUST SELL, but was just the right time for me.

I am already looking for the replacement. It will be something with alot of Heffner Goodies, not sure it will be a Viper, that depend on what's around the corner for the Viper. There are 2 or 3 other cars that I'd like to try out for a while and see how they suit me.

I'll still hang out here a bit if that's OK?! :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You had a beautiful car Casey! I especially like the windshield banner. I bet you scared the crap out of Vettes when they looked in their windshield mirror :)

redacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey

We passed one another a few weeks ago in Valpo. I wish I could have seen your car before you sold it. Better yet I wish I could have ridden in it.

Terry

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You had a beautiful car Casey! I especially like the windshield banner. I bet you scared the crap out of Vettes when they looked in their windshield mirror :)

Thanks. The windshield banner was put on JUST FOR THAT REASON, to scare away the Vettes! :D
There is a huge Corvette show in Valpo every year, and I put that on to warn off those Vettes that "usually Beat Vipers" :p

Most of the time I went without one, or a very dark one, so it couldn't been seen easily.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey

We passed one another a few weeks ago in Valpo. I wish I could have seen your car before you sold it. Better yet I wish I could have ridden in it.

Terry

Were you in your ACR? If so, I didn't see you, but it could have been my wife driving it. I let her take my son out in it a couple times when I was out of town!

I new it was REALLY time to sell when I started letting my Wife take it out! l/k :D

Shoot me a PM with your contact info, and I'll get you together with a couple other Viper owners in the area.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting, I just sold my silver 98 (RT/10) a couple of weeks ago after having it for about 5 years as well... Already had an 05 SRT back in December though, sounds like you might need to get a new one too!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's a beautiful, bad *** Viper. You must be going through withdrawals by now.
I went 2 months between Vipers and had a lot of extra time on my hands on weekends. Not having a car to detail.
With that much HP, a down grade in power for your next car will be a tuffie.

Good luck

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's a beautiful, bad *** Viper. You must be going through withdrawals by now.
I went 2 months between Vipers and had a lot of extra time on my hands on weekends. Not having a car to detail.
With that much HP, a down grade in power for your next car will be a tuffie.

Good luck

Thanks, I planned out my Mods alot with her. And I was very happy with everything.
I am not going through the "shakes" just yet! :D

I've been through it once before too. My Old GTS---now highly modded still lurks around here! Hi Tom! LOL

What makes you think I will be DownGrading in POWER! ?? !! :D

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the new owner anyone we know?

Nope, she doesn't hang out here at all. She is getting excited to get the Car in her possession and start to get to know her.

The girl that bought my car just turned 16 last week. She's a hot little Blond that Daddy gives what ever she asks, and she wanted a Silver Heffner Twin Turbo GTS that she saw! :eek: Wow, right!

YEAH RIGHT! :p
He turned 21 today, and I'm confident he will not only take care of her properly, but I'd bet that he even add some additional mods too! :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the new owner anyone we know?

Nope, she doesn't hang out here at all. She is getting excited to get the Car in her possession and start to get to know her.

The girl that bought my car just turned 16 last week. She's a hot little Blond that Daddy gives what ever she asks, and she wanted a Silver Heffner Twin Turbo GTS that she saw! :eek: Wow, right!

That was NOT cool of you :p

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey,

Your baby arrived safe and sound at Jason's shop this afternoon. Thanks for everything and I'll see you around again real soon.

Maybe Toby will give up that Enzo if you're interested. hmmmmmmm....?

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CASEY aka the WHITE MJ
Hows your team doing?
What's your future dream car plans?
Peace to you and family :)

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey,

Your baby arrived safe and sound at Jason's shop this afternoon. Thanks for everything and I'll see you around again real soon.

Maybe Toby will give up that Enzo if you're interested. hmmmmmmm....?

Thanks Gary! :2tu:

Hope you are feeling GREAT!

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CASEY aka the WHITE MJ
Hows your team doing?
What's your future dream car plans?
Peace to you and family :)

Done with the BBall, got other stuff going on! Too busy to enjoy that TT!

I see you have your RT looking NICE! :2tu:

Dream car? Hmmmm......Viper, GT, 575M but it's got to have BOOST!!! :headbang: whatever I decide! I'm going to try to hold off until the Spring. Might have to buy a Harley in the Meantime! LOL

Josh M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

***** man, I remember trying really hard to come up with the cash to afford your beast about 6 months back :) Good luck on your future endeavors

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4