The Nevada Region thanks you all

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all VOI attendees for joining us here for a week of fun in Las Vegas. We hope you all had a great time at VOI and our party. See you at VOI.10!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time at VOI. But the sad shape of the Domestic car market might spell the end of futher VOI's. I hope there is a VOI 10.

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT10 - let's hope so. Sadly, I think the beancounters at DCX don't recognize that the Viper brings more value to the company than just sales of the Viper itself.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my first VOI and I Had a fantastic time. From the cookout at Sheri's to the the last bit of memorabilia shopping on thursday. I will be at VOI10 ready to do it all again. I wish it was every year instead of 2 years. Thanks go to DC and SRT for this terrific event. :2tu: :2tu: :headbang:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
MOPARMAN - Thanks for a great time! BBQ was very nice and I appreciate all that you guys did.

SRT10 - let's hope so. Sadly, I think the beancounters at DCX don't recognize that the Viper brings more value to the company than just sales of the Viper itself.

I wonder if DCX gets this? Can anyone think of the last time that you saw a Viper in a Dodge commercial?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MOPARMAN - Thanks for a great time! BBQ was very nice and I appreciate all that you guys did.

I wonder if DCX gets this? Can anyone think of the last time that you saw a Viper in a Dodge commercial?
1999... and not an SRT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFeBeoAxAY4
http://viper.dragtimes.com/viper/viperspincommercial.mov

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird, I posted, but it seems to have disappeared. I had a great time at the events I attended, and it was great meeting a great group of owners at the *cookout* and the dinner.
Thanks to all who attended.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well yeah it disappeared, you're one of the Godless hoodlums from Nevada and you had the word "BBQ" in your post.

Jeez, what were you thinkin'? :)

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, somebody else mentioned it, so I didn't think it was an issue.
Apparently, it still is. Go figure.
The previous post has been sanitized for your protection.

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're very welcome. We hope everyone had a great time with us in Las Vegas.

From talking to the DCX folks, it seems that it is impossible to quanitfy on paper what the Viper means to the company in terms of image and assistance in selling other cars. Because of this, it is impossible to show a value for the Viper to accountant types other than the money made or lost by the Viper platform.

They really need to green-light the Firepower to help divide the engineering and development costs of the Viper across more cars.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Matt for throwing such a great get party.

AZ guys...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great party on Sunday noon/afternoon!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uuppss...forgot to mention the Thursday evening party!
Nevada Viper Guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you guys all had fun and I'm sorry I was too busy to hang out with the Switzerland guys since you all came so far.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt,

Thanks for the incredibly hospitality, much appreciated. It was great meeting you, Jay, Sam, James and Rick. I'm glad the event was a huge success.

Art

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt,

Thanks for the incredibly hospitality, much appreciated. It was great meeting you, Jay, Sam, James and Rick. I'm glad the event was a huge success.

Art

Art - glad you had a good time. It sounds like you and Rick really hit it off.

BTW: when did your buddy Tony leave? I never saw him again after the first day or so?

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony was gobbled up by the women at Voodoo Lounge and hasn't been heard from since, :D :nana: d'oh! He was just partying with us for the weekend and flew back home on Tuesday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21